CHAPTER 23

Under Li Wenxing staring at the phone, with twisted face, the classmates around him noticed his abnormal behaviour,  asked him in concern, "Wenxing, are you okay?"

Li Wenxing answered them by laughing, "Oh, I'm okay."

The classmate smiled and said: "I think your complexion is not good, and I thought you were uncomfortable. You must say that you are uncomfortable."

"Yeah, Um, okay."

Li Wenxing stared at the screen for a while, and only after seeing someone in the comment area circulate malicious intent towards Li Sinian, he quit Weibo with some satisfaction.

But before he turned off the phone, he saw a WeChat message popping up on the top of the phone, which was sent by Lin Yuan.

[Lin Yuan: Wen Xing, have you watched Weibo? A nian really signed a contract with Minghui Kitchenware. Now you can rest assured.] 

For the first time, Li Wenxing felt that this boyfriend who had worked so hard to seduce him was so annoying.

Is it poisonous? Do you think he can't read Weibo without eyes? he has to tell him.

Li Wenxing typed his reply blankly, but his reply was far from his current cold appearance.

[Wen Xing: Well, I know, I saw Weibo, I thought my brother was cheated before, but now I know it's true, I don't worry. [Cute]]

Lin Yuan replied with a touch of his head. Li Wenxing said that he would continue to reply, but did not reply.

In fact, Li Sinian’s things really affected him. He was only at an average level, because he remembered that Li Sinian could live so well even when he left home, and his average level was only half of Li Sinian's performance. The defense was just a risk. He was criticized by the teacher.

The classmates were cheering for the complete liberation, discussing where to go to play in the evening, but Li Wenxing was not in the mood.

He repeatedly refused the intention of his classmates and drove home.

When Li Wenxing returned home, Li Cheng was the only one in the house.

The nanny knew that Li Wenxing was going out to play with his classmates tonight, so she only made Li Cheng's dinner alone. Seeing Li Wenxing came back and heard that he hadn't had dinner, she panicked to cook.

Li Cheng was also puzzled when he saw his youngest son coming back, "Wenxing, why did you come back so early today? Didn't you go out with your classmates?"

Li Wenxing smiled, "The classmates are all going to the bar, I don't want to go there. It’s so smoky, it’s more interesting to come back to dine with my dad."

Li Cheng was amused by him, and first put a piece of meat on the empty plate in front of him, "Okay, you just happened to be back, then accompany my dad to dinner. Right."

Aunt Zhang quickly brought up the meal for Li Wenxing. The father and son sat face to face and started eating, the scene was warm.

After eating two bites, Li Wenxing put down his chopsticks and said unintentionally, "Dad, how is my brother doing?"

When Li Sinian was mentioned, the smile on Li Cheng's face faded a little, "Why did you mention him suddenly?"

Li Wenxing bit his lower lip lightly, his face embarrassed, "I know that you drove my brother out because you made a mistake, but it's been so long, no matter how much anger, it should be gone. I haven't seen my brother for so long. You don’t want him?”

Li Cheng sneered, “I miss him, he may not miss me. How long has he been away from home? He doesn’t even admit his mistake. He didn’t even call home to greet me.”