CHAPTER 8

At three o'clock in the morning, Li Sinian stood on the ground of Sicheng City.

This trip tonight was very contrary to his theory of healthy life, so he didn't rush home after getting off the plane. Instead, he slept at the airport hotel for one night and slept for eight hours before getting up.

When Li Sinian fell asleep, something happened to Li's.

After Li Sinian left, the project leaders of their company and Chuanhe Construction had to change.

Because Li Cheng valued this cooperation very much, and his unlucky son left a very heavy psychological shadow on the people of Chuanhe the first day, so next, he decided to personally receive the person in charge of Chuanhe.

Li Cheng asked the secretary to contact Esper, and Esper was very happy when he heard the news.

They guessed that Li Sinian was suddenly replaced. It must be because Li's normal people couldn't stand his actions anymore. Although the other party lowered the price and it was very happy, but what made them most happy was that they no longer have to amusement park. Take the old bones to the happy world to play the jumping machine.

The five persons in charge cheered, and were ready to go to discuss cooperation with Li's people again.

However, before today's trip began, they received a call from Mr. Jiang.

Mr. Jiang's intention is very simple, let them agree to cooperate with Li's.

Esper is about to talk about it.

He proudly said that the Vice President Li who received them yesterday had been replaced, and at the same time Li Cheng also lowered the price, but he didn't expect that when he finished speaking, the end of the phone was silent.

After a long time, Mr. Jiang's voice came again, and he didn't sound very happy.

"You mean, Li Sinian is no longer the person in charge of this cooperation?"

Esper said, "Yes."

"Forget it." Mr. Jiang's voice became colder, "Tell Li's people that I don't agree to cooperate. If they ask why, you say that I like Li Sinian very much, and the cooperation is also for Li Sinian. Now that the person in charge is not Li Sinian, there is no need for cooperation."

After speaking, he hung up the phone, leaving Esper alone in the messy room.

Esper thought it was incredible.

He can swear that their cooperation between Chuanhe and Li was definitely not for Li Sinian, who likes making snake wine, because before they came to Beijing, Mr. Jiang didn't know Li Sinian at all.

But there is no way, even if he feels magical anymore, after boss spoke, he can only put down the question marks and follow suit.

The people from Chuanhe went to see Li Cheng, and today’s dinners are much more normal. Like every dinner they attended in the past, they mainly drink alcohol and eat as a supplement. After drinking, they can talk about business.

Li Cheng thought so, but at the end of the drink, the people from Chuanhe gave him a blow.

"Excuse me, President Li, our Mr. Jiang really said that. He just wants to talk to Vice President Li about cooperation, or...you can change the person in charge back?"

Esper apologized and told Li Cheng this sentence.

Then he saw that Li Cheng froze.

Li Cheng is not happy, in fact they are not happy too, because they really think that Li Cheng's offer is very good.