CHAPTER 33

Just like when there were overwhelmingly negative news about net celebrities who are suspected of plagiarizing secret recipes in restaurants, Li Sinian opened various social network platforms and saw news about him.

#good for nothing

#useless rich second generation

#only belong to the capitalist

He doesn’t have to click along the entry to take the ism# . Just by looking at these headlines, Li Sinian can guess what happened.

His true identity was picked out.

No, it was not being picked up. With Jiang Rongxuan, his identity is unlikely to be found through the Internet, it is only possible that he was exposed.

If it was before, he might still guess who did it.

But now, he felt that there was no need to doubt.

A person who knows his identity as an Internet celebrity and his real-life identity, and does not want him to live a good life, is out of all likelihood Li Wenxing.

Although he probably guessed what happened, Li Sinian was still shocked.

The marketing accounts that broke the news have sorted out the timeline of his plagiarism.

First of all, he was kicked out of his home for some unknown reasons. A rich second-generation who had never suffered and had no shelter at home, so he became a relatively not-so-hard-working internet celebrity.

Why did he say he was kicked out of the house? Because he came to Sicheng City not for a business trip, but to live in a small rural area that is not very wealthy, and he never returned home during the Chinese New Year.

These are based on what the insider broke.

After he became an Internet celebrity, he found that it usually looks easy, and it is not easy to do a live broadcast of millions of Internet celebrities.

Because if you don't do the content of the video, his video quality must be very high. In order to keep himself hot, he needs to innovate.

However, a rich second-generation can understand what food innovations are, thinking about it, and unable to innovate, he chose to plagiarize other people's innovative dishes.

This has to mention the predecessor of the nowadays hot chain hotel.

According to the article of the well-known food evaluation blogger Lunar Eclipse, before the restaurant opened a chain, it was just a small restaurant on the roadside with few tables, no business, and not to mention its reputation.

If it hadn’t been for this article published by the Lunar Eclipse Review, the hotel’s popularity would not have been seen by the president of Haicheng Jiang’s. The restaurant is still an unknown shop on the roadside, and it might have closed because of poor business.    

Li Sinian published food tutorials on the Internet before the upgrade of the restaurant to a chain restaurant. He doesn’t know how long. It was when the restaurant was not well-known, so these marketing accounts began to speculate.     

It must be Li Sinian who saw that the small restaurant has no background and reputation to bully, so he copied the original recipe of the little boss and posted it on the Internet saying that it was original to maintain his popularity!     

The best proof is that after the restaurant chain was opened, the food tutorial video that was topped by Li Sinian was replaced, and within two days after the replacement, it was locked by the blogger himself.