CHAPTER 29

Ma Chi called for someone to get the crane.

Now it’s too late to rent a car, and the plan to go to the farm today can only be delayed and implemented tomorrow.

The food at the restaurant is almost running out. Today Li Sinian went to various households to collect vegetables.

Everyone knows that Li Sinian needs to buy ingredients, and he doesn't have to follow mother Zheng this time, he just picks them up by himself.

Today, he still received lot of customers. After the helpers in the store took away the vegetables, Li Sinian rarely hurried back home to rest. Instead, he went to Wang Zedong's house with a change of pace.

Wang Zedong didn't go out all day today, and he never went to see the vegetable field, so he nestled at home nervously, pulling the curtains tightly during the day, for fear that others would know that he was guilty.

When Li Sinian rang the doorbell, Wang Zedong was eating. He shuddered when he heard the movement at the door. His half-eaten chicken legs fell to the ground.

Wang Zedong's wife kicked him, "What's wrong with you? Can't you eat properly!"

Wang Zedong didn't say a word, staring at the door with a tense face.

Within two minutes, the doorbell rang again.

Wang Zedong's wife got up to open the door, Wang Zedong shouted to her, "Wait!"

Wang Zedong's wife had reservations about him all day because he did nothing today, now does not even let the door open, she finally I can't bear it anymore.

"Sick, are you? You stay at home all day and do nothing! Did not look at the field, did not do housework, you spill all meals, and now you don’t even let the door open. Just say it if you don't want to do it!"

Wang Zedong shrank his neck when he was yelled, just when the doorbell rang again.

Wang Zedong's wife didn't care about him anymore, and strode to the yard to open the door. Wang Zedong wanted to call her to stop, but he didn't dare to open his mouth.

At this time, Wang Zedong huddled on the small stool in front of the coffee table, and in front of him was a rice bowl as big as his face. He stared at the meat in the rice bowl, his expression aggrieved and terrified, and he looked a bit pitiful.

As soon as Li Sinian walked in, he saw this scene.

The good education made him keep quiet and not laugh, but the corners of his mouth twitched.

Wang Zedong's wife hurriedly greeted Li Sinian to sit down and made tea for him.

She saw Wang Zedong's face pale as if seeing a ghost, and she couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Li Sinian took a sip of tea slowly, and when Wang Zedong was about to die from fright, he made a noise.

"Mr. Wang, can I talk to you alone?"

This sentence made Wang Zedong feel like a deer caught in headlights, and the thought of directly kicking Li Sinian out in his mind disappeared in an instant.

Before Wang Zedong could respond, Wang Zedong's wife got up first.

"Mr. Li and my Lao Wang have work matters to discuss? Then I will leave first. It's just that our family is used to eating on the coffee table. The leftovers at this table are a bit unsightly, don't you despise ah. "

Li Sinian smiled,"How can I despise?"

Wang Zedong wife back to the bedroom, leaving Li Sinian and Wang Zedong alone in the hall.