CHAPTER 16

Bai Yusheng and Li Sinian met at a cafe in the east of the city.

When Li Sinian arrived, Bai Yusheng was already sitting in the shop. He took a position against the wall, placed a cup of coffee in front of him, and a cup on the opposite side.

The clerk at the door shouted welcome, Li Sinian responded and walked towards Bai Yusheng.

This is the first time he has come to this kind of place with a very strong urban atmosphere after leaving the Li family. He used to come to this kind of office every day, but his three-month leisurely life made him forget the past, and stepped into this place again feeling a little strange.

Suppressing the emotion in his heart, Li Sinian walked over and sat down opposite Bai Yusheng.

Bai Yusheng was playing with the phone with his head down, very focused. It was when he saw a hand tapping on the table in front of him before he raised his head.

"A-nian! Oh, you can count as coming." He pointed to the coffee in front of him, "I remember you like this, so I helped you order it."

Li Sinian smiled, "Thank you. Why did you come to Sicheng city suddenly?"

Bai Yusheng raised his head, "My baby wants to come to Sicheng City, so I brought him here."

Li Sinian nodded.

Bai Yusheng has a boyfriend who has been talking since high school, he knows this. He didn't go to the wedding of the two of them in the last life, because he was busy trying to tie Lin Yuan to his side at that time.

Bai Yusheng is also a good friend of his. He felt regretful that he had not been able to go to the other party's wedding before his death in his last life. It would be nice to contact him again at this moment, but he could make up for the regrets of his last life.     

"It's a coincidence that we are planning to go back today, but we saw your business." When talking about business, Bai Yusheng turned his phone off and put it aside. "What's your situation? Why did you suddenly go to C station to become an Internet celebrity?

"I was kicked out by my family and became an Internet celebrity ... to make a living." Li Sinian said lightly, but Bai Yusheng was shocked, "You were kicked out of the house?!"

He knew how serious Li Sinian was. It would be better to kill Li Sinian to stop him from interfering with the company in Sicheng City.

Bai Yusheng took a sip of his coffee, took the opportunity to look at Li Sinian, and confirmed that the other party's condition was okay, then he was slightly relieved.

He asked again: "Then what do you plan to do now? Just be an internet celebrity? I have watched the video you made. I think you still grow your own vegetables. Is there any financial pressure? If you need help, just let me know."

"Very good." Li Sinian also took a sip of coffee. "Before I was always busy, and I didn't come into contact with any good people. I also wore tinted glasses when I met people."

"Now I have gone to the countryside and lived a peaceful and stable life. I find that I don't have a sense of it ." Seeing Bai Yusheng still looking at him uneasy, Li Sinian smiled, "Really, I like the current life, and I also have savings. I have a good life, don't worry."

With Li Sinian's assurance, Bai Yusheng was completely relieved.

"Okay, we don't care if we live rich or poor this day,live as you like it. Then what are you going to do now? It's just about you and the little internet celebrity at station C."

Speaking of this, Li Sinian couldn't help but think of the management Employee 005, "The problem of ticketing is solved, just find the studio that used the ticket to publish the transaction records. I think your company should take a good look at employee interviews. Anyway, it is one of the top 100 companies in the country. Who are they recruiting? "