Introduction

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Rape and sexual content in this story ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 

No other warnings throughout story. Read at your own risk.

Reread?

First time read?

When people think of dying, they think of whether they will go to Heaven or Hell. There was no in between. If you were good and didn't sin, you'd go to heaven where you got to live your best afterlife with those you love and probably eat whatever you want. Or if you were bad, and sinned for fun, you'd go to Hell where you are burned and tortured for the rest of eternity.

But when I think of dying, I think of what I can be in my next life. A wife, a soldier, a midwife. The world is my Oyster as they say. This is how I spend my Eternity. Delving in the possibilities of Tomorrow, not thinking about how I died in my past or whatnot.

That's the perks of who I am. Francesca Kernly. Call me that and I'll gauge your eyes out. I go by Frankie. At least in this day in age I do. Ever since I was born in 985 AD, I knew I was special. Not in the way most mothers say their young is special. Special in a supernatural way. I'm Human, don't mistaken me for anything else. But I died in 1001 when I had just turned 16. But here I am, well and healthy and still Human.

Curious, aren't you? Can't say I blame you. See I have lived many lives. I remember them all. I always look the same. Not like a Doppleganger though. I always have my name. I am born, I die and then I'm born again. An endless cycle with no end to the path.

Follow me in my journey of living every life to the fullest. Will I find out why this is happening to me? What will I be next lifetime?

Rollcall-

Gemma Arterton as Francesca 'Frankie' Kernly