Chapter XXV: 2011 I'll Take you to the Candy Shop

Agreeing to the candy shop was probably not the greatest idea I had. Even in all of my lifetimes. When we walked in, Kol ran off looking at all the candy. I walked around for a bit, picking up some things here and there as I watched Kol shove a hot tamale into his mouth. Then I watched him spit it out, panic in his eyes as he felt the heat of the small piece of candy. He ran up to me.

"Candy is bad

"Candy is bad." He grumbled. A pout already working its way onto his face. I laughed and shook my head.

"Not all candy is bad, Kol." I told him as I picked up a small fruit shaped container. "Open your mouth and lean back." I told him. He shook his head. "You don't trust me?" I asked, a small look of disappointment spreading itself onto my face. Kol's eyes widen and he quickly did as I asked. I smiled, knowing my guilt trip was mean but effective. I lift the small container up and poured the sugar into his mouth. Pulling back, I watched as Kol closed his mouth, licking his lips as the sugar dissolved in his mouth. He grinned as the flavor soaked into his tastebuds.

"That's really good-" I smiled, nodding

"That's really good-" I smiled, nodding. "What is it?"

"No questions. Now try this." I held up a green and white gummy ring, Kol leaned forward and took a bite from it, his eyes on me as he did. As he chewed though, his eyes closed.

"Apple?" I nodded

"Apple?" I nodded. "I like apple." He said with a smile.

"I knew you would. And this.." I held up the maple chocolate to him as he was stepping closer to me, stopping him in his tracks as he took a bite.

"Hmmm, not bad

"Hmmm, not bad." He grinned, grabbing a piece of chocolate from the table next to us and opening it. "Your turn." He whispered, lifting the chocolate to my mouth. I bit my lip before leaning forward and biting the corner, caramel dripping down my chin. Kol's eyes darkened as he watched my tongue dart out to lick my lips but I couldn't get the dribble of caramel. He stepped closer with a smirk on his face as he leaned in and dragged his tongue along my chin, humming as he did. "Mmm this may be my favorite yet." He told me.

"You two need to leave." The store clerk told us. Apparently this was too inappropriate for a candy shop.

"My thoughts exactly." Kol smirked towards me. We payed for a few bags of candy before leaving the shop. The drive back home was long, Kol kept putting his hand on my leg which made me giggle. As soon as Kol parked the car, he vamped to my side of the car, helping me out of the car before pushing me against the side of the car.

"Are you okay, Kol?" I asked in a low whisper. He smirked at me, leaning towards me as he pressed himself against me.

"I'm feeling a bit.... Stimulated..." He tried, which made me giggle. I could feel how 'stimulated' he was by the hardness pressing to my lower stomach. Kol leaned in, his lips hovering over mine, brushing against each other gently. Kol pushed more against me as I pressed my lips to his, moving them against his as the tingling sensation went through us. My arms wrapped around his neck as my hands played with the ends of his hair, tugging slightly as he nipped my lip slightly. A low growl rumbled from his throat as he moved his hands to my thighs, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around him tightly. Flashing us inside and straight to his room.

"Kol.." I mumbled as he pressed me into the wall, his eyes on me.

"We don't have to do this, darlin'.. Just say the word and I walk away." He breathed, his lips hovering over mine as he seemed to be retraining himself. I reach out, my hand going behind his head and pulling him down to meet my lips, slipping my tongue into his mouth before pulling back from him, sucking his bottom lip lightly. "Okay.. Thats not a word.. I-"

"Kol.." I started, biting my lips. His eyes darting to watch. "Please.." I breathed. Kol smirked at me.

"Please what, Darlin'?" He asked. I sighed, leaning closer to him.

"Make me feel good..." I told him. He grinned. Pulling me from the wall and laying me gently on the bed. Kol moved my skirt up, before I stopped him. "I want to feel you in me, Kol." That was something that snapped something in him. Kol growled as he pulled back and flashed around, his clothes gone when he stopped moving. My eyes scanning his body slowly as I bit my lip. Kol walked over to me, crawling on top of me as his hands pulled my underwear off along with my skirt. I sat up so he could remove my sweater.

"So beautiful." He mumbled as he leaned in and started to press kisses to my neck. "Say the word and I stop, okay?"

"Kol- I want this." I told him in a low whisper. Kol grinned, pressing his lips to mine as he slid into me slowly. I let out a soft gasp against him, my fingers pulling at his hair as he kisses me, moving his lips along my jawline as he rolls his hips into me. I let out a soft moan as I lift my hips to meet his. Kol groaned against my neck as he rotated his hips slightly, lifting my leg up as he thrusted into me deeper. I wrapped my leg around him as I lifted up, grinding into him as I felt myself tightening around him. I moaned out as Kol brought his lips back up to mine, kissing me passionately as I released around him, my hands moving to his back as I held onto him.

-

3rd POV-

Niklaus took a sharp breath as he stood in the storage unit which held four empty coffins. Releasing the breath through his nose as he let out a loud growl, shoving a vase near him into the wall.

-

Miles away, the middle of nowhere. An old man stood in an empty abandoned house. The walls crumbling from neglect and the bitter cold blowing by him. A coffin laid on a display, closed.

"It's time for you to awake.." He whispered, pulling out a stone that once was a necklace, placing it on top of the coffin. "Aperta mortuus." He muttered. A light exploding out of the stone, enveloping the coffin in a bright white light before dying down. He took the stone, before placing his hands at the lid of the coffin. Lifting it open as a woman laid in comatose. "Awaken....Esther.. It's time you've seen your children." He whispered as her eyes snapped open.