Luna/ Qayin

"Grayson he's coming after our daughter!", I shouted in anger at his stubbornness. "The message said, he was searching for the blessing," Grayson growled back at me in anger, "That doesn't mean Estella!" He bellowed viscously standing in my space. Our faces inching closer together as our eyes dilated with aggression. He thinks I'm the blessing, he's angry at me for thinking otherwise. "God said he was blessing me! Not that I was the blessing!" I challenged, He had to be going after my baby. God blessed me and in return gifted me a blessing that was never meant to be.

It had to be Estella.

Grayson needed to see that, his primal instincts were off. He wasn't thinking clearly, only trying to protect me, when really he should be protecting Estella. Maybe it was intuition or my motherly instincts kicking in, but my priorities were to protect my young. I could sense danger was coming, I just didn't know when. "Grayson.......please", I half heartedly whined, "I have this feeling he's coming for her". I dramatically cried cupping my face to hide my tears. I was far to angry to fight and so my tears fell in completely and utterly frustration. He needed to understand, tune into our connect and feel what I felt.

Before I forced it into him.

"Little Pe-", he started to sigh, his palms wrapping around the small muscles of my shoulders. I peeked up at him tears blurring my eye sight. "My priority is you and it will always be you", he calmly soothed brushing his thumps over the deltoids of my shoulders. "Estella is my star and protected by all, but you are the blessing", he confessed his truth in sincerity. "You are the vulnerable one not her", he tried reassuring me but it did nothing. Deep down I know it's hit he wants. My purpose on this earth has been fulfilled, but hers is unknown.

Just then our door creaked open and Estella popped her head in. "Mom, can you like stop projecting your emotions", she whined pushing her pointer and middle finger into her temple. "You're giving me a head ache." She admitted rubbing her temple in a way to sooth the throb. Her hip popped and arms simi crossed in annoyance of her mother. My baby has grown, becoming a pre-teen and a wild combination of Grayson and I. She always keeps me on my toes and never backs down for a challenge. "Sorry sweetheart, I'll try harder to control myself." I shamelessly admitted, knowing full well I unleashed my frustration and worry for Grayson to feel. Sometimes I forget just how powerful God made me.

"Little star, why don't you go play with Nayola", Grayson suggested trying to push her out of sight and out of mind. It irked me. "She isn't a child anymore", I snapped narrowing my eyes at him. "She should know what's to come", I growled out. Causing Estella to walk deeper into the room. "What pertains to me?" She asked intellectually and I smirked at her brilliance. My daughter had all the best parts of me and all the animalistic instincts of her father. She was smart, funny, kind and brilliant to say the least. Estella had learned to manipulate emotions at the age of ten, however she never shifted to a lycan. Grayson was discouraged, but loved her all the same.

His ken by blood regardless of species.

"A warning ha-", I started to tell her, but Grayson intrupted me. "It's nothing little star", he smoothly spoke, calm and gentle like a father would to his daughter. They had a connection I couldn't understand and I found that weird, because Estella never shifted as a lycan. She was human with the abilities of my empath gene. However, she had instincts like a beasts and caught onto things much quicker then I. "Grayson!", I angrily shouted as he overshadowed my presence in the conversation. He gave me a warning growl with hooded eyes, pitch black and gold like a ring shining under a light. I loved those eyes, his angry mannerisms, the tense of his muscles as his veins popped.