Cain/Creation

Killing isn't something you do, it's something you are. A killer, born and bread, a genetic trait with zero empathy and the need to find it. The blood I was born into had that darkness inside them, they just pushed it aside. Pretended it wasn't there and hid the true part of their nature, while I recognized it. I saw what they wanted us to see and then I saw past it. The blood was always a tool to bind us, so I elected to set it free.

My rock was just the beginning.

Your first kill is historic and one for the books or so mine was. Clearly, it's been told thousands of times, but never from my side. I was never given the opportunity to share why I had done, what I had done. At the time I was a man, sinful in nature. They blamed it on anger and jealous, but really it's because I saw what no one else dared to. I saw a chance in the change and wasn't going to stop. I saw a life in the death. I saw the darkness that sucks you in and feeds from your soul.

A chance to belong.

Not everyone is meant for the sun, but the darkness swallows. The darkness welcomes everyone, and never turns you away. My choice to belong led me to kill Abel, and I don't regret it. Even to this day thousands of year later, I still don't regret it. He got what he deserved and I got what I wanted. His death gave me the life I always craved. A punishment that turned into a kingship. All because of an intricate mark carved into my flesh by the devil himself.

I still remember it as if it was just yesterday. The moment that changed my life forever. The build that started down deep until one day it exploded. My fist flew at him as he too came at me. The fight that took us to the ground, the feel of the dirt in my hands. The firmness of the rock and the sound it made, cracking into Abel's skull. I remember the splatter of his blood as it sprinkled my cheeks.

I even remember how beautiful that bludgeoned weapon was. Fitting perfectly in the palm of my hand as I swung. Painted in a crimson shade, accentuating every sharp edge it had. A masterpiece of death, showing how powerful I can be. God may have given life but I could take it just as easy. I could punish for feeling the way I do.

For being rejected.

Abel was my brother, but a know it all and God's favorite. He pushed away the monstrous thread in his heart while I strummed mine. Realizing my life would be better off with him dead. I saw my opportunity like I have in everything else and I took it. And let me tell you the color of his death only pushed my blood lust farther. Only people who have taken a life truly understand the power behind the finally blow. My kill was the moment humanity understood we had a power God never wanted us to wield.

I was ninety seven when I took his life and I was ninety seven when I truly started living. At the time I didn't think God's order was a blessing, but a curse. God had found out about my treachery and banished me, but also protecting me from death. I was exhiled and forget, until the day the devil came knocking. A man so angelic that even my eyes burned in his presence. A figure perfectly crafted from the beauties of this earth.

He delivered to me a mark, carved from the sharp edge of his nail. I tried to fight him, but it was to no avail. He held me down with the power he bestowed and began the job that God had given him. Lucifer used me as a canvas and his finger the brush. My blood and burnt flesh a tattoo of how much they hated me.

The devil's touch scorched my skin like a hot iron through wood. I cried for death to take me as he took joy in my suffering. But he only smiled and said, "not even he wants you."

The liquid heat thrashed upon my flesh with the first touch of his finger. He started just behind my ear, slicing down and out, curving his nail in what todays people call hieroglyphics. He sliced down my neck running along my main artery, before curving over my shoulder in the crook of my neck. He drew line upon line warning any man or women alive that if they tried to kill me. They would suffer a sevenfold vengeance of God's wrath if they took my life.

God punished me when he exhaled me, but the mark was meant as mercy. Honestly though, he should have killed me. Because the power that Lucifer used to mark me was the very power that helped my blood change. The power to feel and morph my emotions, that then allowed me to shift my body. The very mark that protected my death created the death of others. And the lycan kind was born. I became unstoppable all because God gave me mercy. However mercy wasn't an emotion I could feel.

The more the mark fed me the more my lust for blood kindled. Flesh became the giver of life and their blood forcibly taken became my salvation. I craved their essence of life just as a human did water. God being a man of his word let me be, an thus created a new species. A vicious specimen capable of setting free all those who where turned away.

God didn't know it, but Lucifer helped set me free. Because of him, I found another like me. An outcast, reject, alone and searching for a place to belong. Her name was Lilith and she became my first creation. I only saw it fitting that she be like me, because after all she was rejected first. The women that wouldn't bow to a man, but only to Lucifer himself.

She needed a place and I needed a Beta. Someone that would show me undying loyalty and fight by my side until death bestowed us. Lucifer told me that my bite would create another, and that bite would sire them to me. They would forever be apart of me and only I could deliver them a true death. I had to admit I hated the angel but I would always be grateful to him.

I'd like to say I didn't fuck Lilith, but with black hair like a ravens wing and skin as white as snow. Who could resist her beauty. She was a wild savage like me, who liked to play with her food, before destroying every last bit of hope they held. Pure and sinfully destructive all the way down to her purring pussy. She was a fierce warrior, who had my back more times then not and it was she who found me a wife.

Lilith knew I craved more then what was given. She knew I wanted to sire an heir, but she was baren. Something that God had used as punishment her for disobedience. She couldn't provide me with what I needed, but she could provide me with another. Lilith was loyal and would do anything for me. This was just another thing she wanted to provide.

Awan fell to my feet, beautiful in all her glory. Her body stripped of clothing and presented to me as an offering from Lilith. Her tears left lines in the dirt that coated her skin. She was stunning and thanks to Lilith she was now mine. She would provide me with sons, warriors that would become my legacy.

She may have been a slave, but she would now be a queen.