Cain/Recognition

What are you?

This beautifully destructive creature stood before me, a warrior bruised and battered standing strong. Her hardiness rivaled the thew in her bones. While her eyes showcased her perceptive intellect and keen cleverness. Battle sharp and yet I could see the emotions of a human deep in her depths. Something I didn't create, not born of the jealous hatred for man kind. She was the blessing. The one created to destroy me. Young and vibrant ready to challenge the monster I have become, the monsters I created.

Clenching my teeth, I took a step towards her. I readied myself for whatever God was about to throw at me. Take your best shot, I taunted. I knew better then to jeer the all mighty, but I was already damned so why not. It's not like he would want me now. I wasn't about to change, not even for him, especially because of her. I was bound and determined to take her and mold her to my perfection, not his.

I took another step forward, when all of a sudden it hit me. What felt like an anchor fell upon my chest, the pressure immunste upon my bones. My breath seizing in my lungs as I tried to breathe, like the chains of the anchor itself had wrapped around me the same way an anaconda immobilized its prey. The chains holding me captive rattled pulling taught, drawing me to this woman. This creature of the moon created by love and humanity.

An unexplainable thunder struck in my chest, my palm rubbing it's intrusion. It felt as if the dead muscle in my breast had tried to come alive. Impossible. The bulwark around my stone heart wavered, crumbled like the walls of Jericho. A flood of warmth struck my chest in an attempt to kindle my once living human heart. I had bellowed for forgiveness long ago and yet it never came. I sure as hell didn't need it now. Fighting the internal battle of maintaining the beast I am, I continued to stair into her eyes. Call me stubborn but he was going to have to try harder then that.

With a steady breath I stood face to face with my demise, the beautiful blessing before me. A women crafted by fire and ash, glued together with flowers and honey. A hunger boiled in my blood to keep her, no matter how hard she fought me. To mold her in to my perfect creation. I didn't create her, but I wanted her more then I needed flesh and blood. She was everything that my body craved and teeth hungered for. A chance to bite into her flesh, corrupting the perfect DNA pulsing through her veins.

To possess her in every way possible.

I didn't know how it was so, because my soul had long been surrendered to the devil. The blood I craved, a penance for my sinful nature. An yet as I looked into her eyes, the flavor I craved burned from my tongue. It almost felt like a wave of warmth washed through me, lightening my body. Feeling as if my once forgotten human soul had suddenly reappeared. All by simply looking into the eyes of the blessed one. She would use her magic to diseave me, her gifts from God to destroy me. What she was doing was his plan all along, to right the wrong I had plagued his world with.

I would fight her, until my dying breath, just as I had done to the angels who intumed me. She may be able to rival Lilith, but my strength was ten fold compared to hers. A fight with me would bring this majestic creature to her knees. Begging and praying to me instead of the God she worshiped. A pain stabbed in my breast, a throb assaulting me as I though those very words. I furrowed my brow. Bastard. Always getting the last word in.

The smirk in her lip told me as much as I needed. The instincts of our animal nature shining like the sun. She did something to me, and all I seemed to care about was possessing her. Fighting for her while dominating her in more then just flesh and bone. I wanted her soul, her life essence that caused her to breath. Consuming her to the point of total oneness with my corrupted and condemned spirit. A place that would break her down so that I could build her up.

My palm itched to clench her throat, to feel the pulse of her beating heart. To control the flow of blood to her brain with just the press of my finger and thumb. With swift movement I uppercut my hand, my target just under her jaw. The sweet spot I craved like every animal of my kind. To hold your prey, letting them know their life is within your hands. A power only known by those who possess it, while others try to obtain it. But she saw me coming. Her hand striking out in lightning speed to deflect me. A smile so wide her teeth shimmered in promised destruction. I narrowed my eyes striking again, only for her to deflect. Our dance had slowly begun, with me attacking as she easily defended.

That was until, her palm collided with the center of my chest. The force pushing me several feet back, she was strong, but not so strong it knocked me off my feet. I charged as she braced for impact, but when my hands were seconds from taking hold of her flesh, she averted my grasp. It all seemed effortless to her and my claws were itching to extend. I didn't want to break her pretty little neck, but I wanted more then anything to hold her life in my hands. I was playing nice, not any more.

Grabbing my cock I stroked it, catching her attention. She looked at it and gasped, the little breath leaving her in a hushed whisper. I took a few steps forward, working my shaft in attention. Her eyes trained on my hand, distracted at my predatory approach. I reached out able to grab hold of her upper arm. My vice grip unwilling to let go, as heat flickered in her gaze. Understanding vibrating in her features, her arm in my grip and my hand on my cock.

But it was I who was destructed, with speed faster then light, her head ducked under my arm holding hers. My wrist unable to twist with her movement. She grasped my wrist wrenching it behind my back. My other hand still stroking my bulbous head. She kicked at the backs of my knees sending me to the soil, arm restrained behind my back. Her nipples brushing upon my corded shoulders. The light tickle of her breath caressing the outer edge of my ear.

"If you want me," she purred seductively, "earn me."

I chuckled deeply, knowing what she wanted. Clever girl. Indulging her, I filled my lungs inhaling her essence, readying for the chase. The scent of her aroma captured my soul, frankincense muddled with a hint of cassia. She was divine and unworldly just by that scent alone. She would be the death of me if I let her, but I wouldn't and she knew it. I couldn't see the future, centrally not a profit of God. But I knew in about ten seconds she would be beneath me.

With that invitation, her little feet took off running. The melodic sound, music to my ears as the hunter buried in my bones surged forward. She wasn't a prey easy to catch, and yet my instinct took the bait she dangled. I rose to my feet eyeing the battle ground around us. I howled to my beasts, a signal to return to the forest. This was my battle with the female, not her pack. If she bested me, I had one thing I could use against her and that was her kin. Her piteous excuse of a pack. If that's what you would call it. Looked to me more like a gaggle of street dogs.

Pathetic.

My pack was far more superior then hers, they wouldn't beat my greatest warriors even if they tried. My bite gave more then a lycan birth ever would, more power and strength creating the deadliest creatures. The venom in my canines gave more then they took, only demanding human flesh and blood in return. Something these born breeds didn't have the stomach for. They craved meat of an animal, blood from an enemy and submission from the weak. My pack possessed all that and more, to maintain the strength in their forms.

Using my keen eyesight, I set off into the forest hunting my girl. My heals striking with purpose, pushing me forward. My nose zeroed in on her scent, rubbing off on the foliage around her. A beacon pointing me in the direction of her footpath. The imprint of her feet gave me yet another way to track down what I wanted. She would be mine.

Ten, I opened my ears.
Nine, I ran harder.
Eight, I took in a deep breath.
Seven, I looked around.
Six, I saw the ends of her hair, vanishing behind a tree.
Five, she effortlessly dove under a fallen branch.
Four, I jumped over said branch.
Three, her breaths calm as can be.
Two, my canines extending.
One, I dove at her.

And yet again she took me by surprise, spinning and using my own momentum against me. Tossing me through the air as she ran in the opposite direction. I should have know better, I should have used my wisdom. I've had centuries of life lived and learned lessons while she was fresh to this soil. She was a blessing, a singular, unrepeated creature, capable of the unknown. Prey she was not, but a monster all of her own.