Cain/Authority

Awan looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, a masterpiece from God's creation. She stayed on her hands and knees, trying to move away from me. Quickly realizing that Lilith was blocking her exit, just behind her. Her eyes darting for an escape routine but not finding one. She turned spotting Lilith before bringing her eyes back to me. There was now were for her to run to, and I was her future weather she liked it or not.

"Come here," I softly spoke, knowing she was a mouse on the run. She had every right to fear me because what I had to do next would terrify her.

She trembled on her knees, covering her chest with her hands as the long inky stands of her hair helped to shield her. A new look of defiance creased the center of her brow, revealing the fire she had with in her. I looked up at Lilith smiling at her choice for my chosen. She knew me better then I knew myself. A Beta to my Alpha without a doubt in my mind. She would have made an offspring capable of destroying this world, it was a shame really.

Standing to my feet, I flitted to Awan's kneeling form. Reaching down, I cupped the back of her neck my hand sliding under her hair in the process. She tried to tug away from my hold, but I squeezed keeping her in place. Using my strength, I lifted her with ease, bringing her to her feet. Her hands that once covered her naked chest flew to mine. Her eyes pleading with me to let her go. But our story was just beginning, and the only way for that to happen was to turn her.

I gripping her neck just a little harder swinging her to the right. Her hair that once covered her fell to her back exposing her shoulder to me. She tried to fight her hands beating my chest like a drum. I began to shift, her screams becoming louder as her feet left the floor and my arm wrapped around her waist. My snout running along the tender flesh of her neck before my teeth penetrated her shoulder.

She cried out from the pain as I held her to me. Her fingers tangled into the fur of my coat gripping on for dear life. I loved the fear, the blood that tasted my tongue. I wanted to bite harder but reframed, needing her to shift, not die. Lilith could smell the lust in my scent, her smiling widening in a sinister gleam. Retracting my fangs I howled into the night, resting Awan's unconscious body next to the fire. She needed rest and I needed to fuck.

Lilith began to shift her monsterus beast coming to the surface. Before she had fully shifted I pounced, tackling her to the ground as she fought me. My teeth nipping at her as hers chomped at me. My growl loud and domineering as she snared, trying to claw me. The fight only drove our lust farther, and my need for blood higher. My fangs latched on to her shoulder as a howl of pain filled the air. Her fight slowly leaving her body.

Her form shifting back to a humans shell while I did the same, the hair from our beast shedding to the earth in a heap. Crimson blood dripping down her chest pooling in the valley between her breasts. I licked, sucking and kissing my way up to her mouth as she devoured my kiss like a starved beast. Her moans of pleasure pushing me to take her in the ways I know her body craved to be fucked.

Without wait, I fisted my cock shoving into her giving her just what she wanted. Her back arching shoving her breasts into my mouth with need. Gripping her shoulder, I fucked like the animals we are, waiting for my chance to show Awan a new world she would soon rule with me. Her humanity would leave just as fast as her fear. And what would be left would be that defiant brow staring into the eyes of a beast.

—————

"Fuck me like you mean it," Awan growled slapping me across the face. Her claws extending as she drew blood from my cheek. My head whipping to the side with a sweet sting. The defiant fire in her heart stayed firmly in place. She wanted a baby, for the life I pushed upon her. I wanted that as well, as I fucked her against the rock. My hips thrusting into her cunt, in powerful strokes.