Cain/Collecting

Forced sacrifice tastes sweeter then the ripest peaches on any given day. And after centuries of lying dead in decay, my tongue relished in its flavor. With each kill my muscles grew stronger and my flesh turned to normalcy. My fur became thick, my claws harder and my eye sight sharper. Flicking my ears forward, I listend searching for any heartbeat still pounding. This house was my last but one more kill was never a bad thing.

It only helped to curve the blood lust.

Now that I was healed, I needed to find the one person that was loyal to me beyond blood. My second in life, creation and Beta. Lilith would know we're the others are and I would bring my family together once again. Thanks to my deal with Beelzebub, these I chose received ever lasting life. If I was going to destroy everything God thought precious, I would need the time to do so. Beelzebub's price wasn't steep, just the soul of my first born daughter. My soul already belonged to Lucifer, but now my most chosen would live forever.

Our bond unbreakable.

I knew exactly were she would be, because it's were I found her. Life creates poetry and where it began is were it always ends. She like I was sentenced to banishment and were I took refuge was in the protection of the forest. Lilith and I found each other in the red wood, under the canopy of darkness. I still remember the look in her eyes, unafraid and defiant. She was confident and strong, her mind as sick and twisted as my own. She was ready to take what I had to offer, seeing the power and promise my fangs would provide. Lucifer was right to push me in her direction, we needed each other.

Rejects who found a home.

Starting my journey to the Red Wood, I left behind the carnage of body's with the bloody footprints of my beast. This place was just a stepping stone in my new journey. My second life would be far bloodier and more cruel then my life before. I wouldn't let the humans best me or the angles imprison me. If I had to owe a favor to every demon from here until hell, I would. This life would be different no matter what.

————-

The Red Woods were exactly as they were depicted, the bark a mixture of browns and reds. Leaves so colorful it was as if autumn was year around, but the leaves never fell. Even the inside of the trees meat was crimson in color. When it burned the flames licked with passion the colors a vibrant blue and wine red. And by the look of it know, Lilith's essence was causing this place to decay. My dark queen poisoning the life around her as if she was still alive and fighting.

I could feel the pull to her, the closer I came. My fingers brushing against the black bark of the great tree. Using divine magic they incased her body within the center of a great Red Wood. The trunk thick and long, roots reaching out like tentacles diving into the rotting soil. Her poison infecting the surrounding trees around her tomb. The area reflecting it was just as beautiful as she.

Curling my fingers, I threw my fist colliding with the trees exterior. A crack sounded echoing throughout the forest. The tree splitting towards the ground and sky, braking the seal from the outside in. Sliding my finger tips into the opening, I used both hands I pulled. The trunk braking open at my shear force of strength. Revealing the mummified body of Lilith.

Her body was restrained by the in er working of the tree's system. Her body and the tree becoming one as it sealed away her imprisonment. Her head tilted back, jaw unhinged looking as if she was screaming. I'm sure the angels that captured her took great pleasure in putting her away. She would need blood to reincarnate, but not just any blood would do. Only my blood could create and my blood would bring her back to me.