Chapter One

Friday, 12:00pm -Atlanta-

I groaned hearing my alarm clock go off for the second time. I had to set two alarms on my phone because I knew the first one wouldn't motivate me to get up. I was dreading on starting my day early. I swung my cover off of my body and let my feet touch the cold tiger wood floors. It felt uncontrollably good. I grabbed my phone checking all my social media accounts, my timeline was filled with Ig models, and fake ass ballers. I continued to scroll as I started my shower water.

I seen a bunch of Flyers with August Alsina on them. I looked through the comments and seen all of these thirsty broads flocking over him. I mentally rolled my eyes seeing that everybody was making a big deal since he was making an appearance back to the A after his tour. I knew the city was going to be out and ready for him. I grabbed my tooth brush and brush my teeth and washed my face. I stripped out of my pink silk pajama set and stepped into the shower. I did my hygiene routine and stepped out grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body, and wrapping my towel around my hair.

I stared into the minor admiring my clear rich melanated skin, and decided to take a quick selfie for my Instagram.

I smiled as the comments and likes start rolling in

I smiled as the comments and likes start rolling in. Trust me, it wasn't all compliments. But I expected to have haters, I mean look at me. If you ain got bitches hating on you for being your authentic self then you ain't doing something right.

I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on little to no makeup on just because. I walked into my room and looked through my walk in closet and picked out my outfit for today. I wanted to be comfortable but sexy. I put on my stone washed mom jeans, a plaid shirt leaving it open revealing my black bra with my Dr Martin boots. I grabbed my purse and car keys, and walked down my spiral staircase. I locked up the house and got in my all black SRT charger, with red interior. Baby I was living very comfortable to be only 22 years old.

I checked my messages seeing my bestie texted me telling me to meet her at Starbucks. This girl know she can drink some Starbucks. I smiled to myself and pulled off as Party Next door blared through my speakers.

That smile on your face Makes it easy

To trust you those in those in

I sung to myself as I pulled up to Starbucks and got out, making my way towards the entrance when I noticed her sitting outside taking pictures. I smiled to myself.

"my bitch look good" I screamed as I walked towards her. A couple of heads turned giving us the stank face but we never gave a fuck. She laughed at my silliness and got up out of her sit and started posing as I took out my phone and started taking pictures of her.