Chapter Five

Tuesday -12:34pm- Ahmira-

I opened my eyes and my head immediately started hurting from my episode last night. I haven't cried for a very long time over my situations it felt good but I was embarrassed that August seen me like that. I looked over and he was gone. I ran him away with my sensitive ass. I shook my head and got up to go to the bathroom.

I did my business and noticed I was on my period. I rolled my eyes knowing that's probably the reason I was crying last night, plus the drinking. I never knew how to hold my liquor. I got in the shower and got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went under my cabinet grabbing my honey pot pads  and my medicine for my cramps. I went into my room, threw on my teddy slippers, my oversized T shirt and basketball shorts. I seen an envelope with my name out on my dresser. I looked in it to see money in it. I smiled knowing august paid me for missing work last night.

I smelled food so I went downstairs to see August cooking like it was his house. I smiled shaking my head at the scene. He didn't have a shirt on and he was trying his best to hit a two step. He turned around to see me and turned down the music

"I ain mean to wake you up ma. Just thought I could feed yo ass since you don't eat" he said mixing what ever it was in the pot. I walked over to him and sat on the counter watching him cook.

"What you making" i asked as I smelled the pot

"seafood gumbo" he said wiping his hands on a towel. I nodded and watched him cook until he spoke.

"Oh and I went grocery shoppin for you to so yo ass won't have an excuse to why you ain eatin" he said making my plate. I stared at him wanting him to fuck me on this counter right here right now

"what" he said handing me my plate. I shook my head

"Nothing thank you" I said taking the plate and sitting down on at the Island. He sat in front of me and I watched him eat. He was literally so perfect I wanted to swallow this man. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing I get extra horny on my period.

"You straight ma" he said laughing at me. i nodded and I ate my food. It was so good, my phone went off and it was Roscoe. I rolled my eyes and ignored it but he kept calling.

"Damn somebody blowin yo line " he said getting up and putting his plate in the sink.

"It's my boss Roscoe. He must want me to come in early" I said. He nodded and leaned on the counter and folded his arms.

"ion think it's safe for you to be working there" he said. I scrunched my face

"And why not" I said looking at him

"It was so easy for dude to attack you. y'all only got like 1 big ass security guard in that big ass club" he said. It was true Carter was our only guard.

"How about I have a security guard with you? I can get one personally for you " he said. I looked at him like he was crazy

"No" I said shaking my head. "I don't need your protection" I said getting up and putting my dish in the sink

"I'm just tryna be helpful ma" he said

"well you can help yourself out of the door" I said folding my arms. He threw his hands up in surrender as he grabbed his jacket and coat. I tapped  my foot and bit my lip

"Just text me when you make it to work mamas" he said grabbing his keys

"You're leaving for real" I pouted. He turned around confused

"You just told me to leave" he said looking at me scrunching his eyes brows together

"Fine just leave" I said rolling my eyes and turning around to clean my dishes. i mentally smacked myself knowing my moods are all out of whack, it only happens on the first couple of days.