Chapter Three

Continued....

"What do you want Marcus" I said as he came close to my ear. His breathe sent chills down my spine. I tried to step back but he grabbed my arm.

"Why you acting like this" he said Tightening his grip. I winced in pain. "I just wanna talk" he said looking at me up and down

"We have nothing to talk about" I said jerking my arm back. He grabbed my neck but that's when Carter stepped in.

"Is everything alright?" Carter said clutching his gun looking between the two of us. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir" he said. Marcus chuckled.

"That wasn't a question" Carter said taking Marcus by the back of his shirt and dragging him to the entrance. I took a deep breathe and turned around bumping into somebody.

"I'm sorry" I said looking up. I swallowed hard.

"It's coo ma" August said looking at me tilting his head to the side looking at me up and down. He was about to say something when we heard gunshots

POW POW POW

Everybody started screaming and running but I hit the floor fast and started crawling towards the dressing room. I was use to this but I didn't expect it tonight. I slipped on my sweats putting it over my lingerie and ran out the back door and there Marcus was leaning on my car.

"You gotta quit running from me baby. You've been running for years" he said smirking walking up to me. I looked around and I was stuck. I was about to run back into the club but he grabbed me by my neck pushing me against the building. His hand on my neck felt like it was glued to my skin.

"Marcus please" I wheezed trying to breathe

"I like how you beggin me like you use to" he said licking his lips. He kissed all over my neck.

Marcus was very bigger than me. He was about 6'3 and very buff broad shoulders to my 5'6 petite body. Even if I used all of my little muscles formed by stripping to try to fight him, there would be no chance. I let him kiss all over my neck trying not to let him know that it felt good to me. I didn't want him but he knew what to do with my body. Tears dropped down my face as he crept his free hand that wasn't around my neck and stuck them in my pants.

"Marcus please don't do this" I cried as shoved his fingers in me. I screamed in terror, as he rammed his fingers in and out of me. I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Damn why you not wet for me" he said kissing on my neck.

"You don't love me no more baby" he said as he took his fingers out and pulled his pants down with his free hand. His grip loosened on my neck as he took out his member. I started hitting him on his chest, but he took both of my hands and pinned them above my head. His body dropped in front me as I looked up to seen him with a gun in his hand. He put the gun in his hip and came to my side helping me up.

"Don't touch me" I scream as I fought him off.

"Chill. I won't hurt you  " August said helping me up. "we gotta go before his big ass wake up" he said walking me to his car. He took off doing a U turn and started driving. I held my bag close to me facing the window. All I could do was cry, I felt so violated and disgusting. We pulled up to the hospital and I looked around.

"No we can't be here" I said panicking. "Please take me home" I screamed.

"You gotta get checked out ma. He basically raped you" he said staring at me. I couldn't go in there, it would set me back or I would possibly go to jail or worse...prison.