Chapter TwentyNine

Sunday - 2:36pm- August

I woke and turned over to feel nothing. I opened my eyes and seen Ahmira was gone. I rubbed my hands down my face and smiled. Ahmira wanted a kid by me and I couldn't tell her no. I felt kinda guilty knowing we did that and I did sum with somebody else a few hours befo.

I got up and went downstairs wit my shorts on. I seen Ahmira leaning over the counter with her back facing me. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around ha.

"Wassup mamas"  I said kissing down her back.

"Do you love me or you love my situation" she said. I stepped back confused

"Huh" I said. She turned around with tears running down her face. Her eyes were puffy and red

"Do you love me or do you love my situation " she cried looking up at me.

"Mamas I love you, what you talking about?" I said grabbing her hand. She snatched back

"The scratches on your back, the perfume smell on your neck, hickeys, and you wanting to use a condom with me" she said shaking her head. I sighed

"Baybah I'm—" I said stepping closer to her. She stepped back with a her hand Up

"NO" she screamed.

"You cheated on me with two females and one of them was Chanel" she said holding her phone up to my face.

I looked up and seen videos and pictures of us in the van and going to the room and leaving the next morning.

"I was drunk, that shit didn't mean nun ma" I said. She laughed

"You knew who Chanel was the whole time" she said shaking her head.

"Baybah I didn't wanna tell you cause I knew you wouldn't be wit me" I said.

"So you lied to my face and I told you to always tell me the truth. You fucked two females and came home with me like nothing happened? That's not love august" she said shaking her head.

"I was drunk I'm sorry" I said. She chuckled pinching the bridge of her nose

"That's not an excuse" she said screaming

"Ight what about you? You fucking Chris? Or any other nigga?" I said. She scoffed and swung at me and connected to my nose.

"You dirty bastard. Unlike you I loved you because I trusted you. I wanted to get pregnant by you for gods sake" she said wiping her face and going upstairs.

I took a towel and wiped my nose. I fucked up big time. I ran upstairs and seen her packing her stuff.

"Mamas please" I said grabbing her.

"Let me go august"she said shaking me off her.

I picked her up and laid her down on the bed and kissed her neck

"Stop" she cried punching my chest. I pinned her hands above her head.

"I'm sorry let me make you feel good" I mumbled against her lips. She cried as I went down kissing her stomach.

"August no" she moaned. I pulled off her panties and licked her center.

"Ugh I hate you" she moaned. As I devoured her.

"You don't mean that" I mumbled against her. She squirmed and pulled my hair up to her face and climbed on top of me

"I hate you with everything in me" she said looking in my eyes getting up and putting on her clothes.

I sat up and watched her take her bag and suitcase downstairs. I rubbed my hand down her face as I heard the door slam.

"I fucked up" I said to myself