Chapter Two

Saturday , 2:02pm -Atlanta-

I opened my eyes feeling weight on the otha side of my bed. I sat up adjusting my eyes to the brightness that filed the room. I looked over my shoulda to see some broad naked under my covers. I rubbed my hands down my face, not even remembering how I got back home and who the fuck is this girl next to me.

"Oh shit" I looked around hoping I find a condom wrapper somewhere. I looked down seeing that I still had it on. No matter what, Aug always kept a glove on the cannon while dealing with these females. Ion got time for no baby mommas

I got up tryin to control my balance but my head kept spinnin and I kept seeing them black spots in my eyes every time I blinked . I managed to make it to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Damn I looked fucked up. I took off the condom and flushed it. I looked through my medicine cabinet and popped a aspirin. I Brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower. I got out and got dressed. I put on my Rollie and called Big T.

Phone Call
Big T: wassup Aug

Aug: Man my head hurt like a mf and it's some broad up here

Big T: youon remember nun huh
I shook my head as if he could see me.

Aug: hell naw man. How she even get up hea and how I get hea

Big T: Aug man you begged me to bring her wit you

Aug: for what

Big T: you said ha neck was thick bru and you wanted to know what it felt like
I laughed to myself knowing I said some shit like that

Aug: what Eva man just come get this girl so I can bounce.
Big T laughed

I hung up and looked over at her. She was thick asl, but her ass looked funny. I walked over to her and shook her tryna wake her up. She opened her eyes and started smilin

"Ion know why yo ass smilin, you gotta go shawty" I said pointin towards the door. Ha smile dropped. She got up and put on her clothes when Big T walked in.

I walked out grabbing my keys and walking to my car. I hopped in making my way towards Chris house. I tried to remember everything from last night but nun crossed my mind. I had to stop drinking on my medication man. I shook my head at the thought of this girl dancing on me but that's it. That's all I remember. I knocked on the door waiting until I seen this nigga come to the door with his boxers on.

"Man where tf yo clothes at bru you knew I was coming" I said walking past him towards his kitchen.

"It slipped my mind pin head ass. I was busy" he said going back upstairs.

"And don't eat my chicken" Chris yelled from the top of the stairs. I looked back and forth between the chicken in the microwave and the stairs.

"His rich ass can buy some mo" I shrugged and warm up the chicken. I took it out and sat down on the counter eating it. I heard a girl voice coming from the stairs while Chris trailed behind her.

"Aye man I told yo skinny ass don't eat my chicken" he said standing in front of this small girl. She was fine asl, but wasn't my type.

"Nigga I got gains and shi yo ass can buy some moe" I said grabbing the container. "We going to the Stu or what?" I asked eating a chicken leg and walking towards his studio.

"Naw we going to another Stu bru I got a song I gotta finish and somebody coming through to help" he said grabbing his keys. "You coming with me or you want me to drop you off" he asked shorty.

"She coming to get me from the studio" she said. He nodded and we headed towards our cars and went to the Studio.

We walked in but a session was going on.