2

Lisa's eyes widened yes she knew who he was but didn't bother to. Mention it because it would cause problems between her and Rose. Jimin leaned closer to Rose making her pull back away from. Him but he leaned even closer until they could feel each other's breath. "Get that filthy face of yours away from me!" Rose spat. "Why can't handle this handsome face huh?". He leaned closer just inches away from her lips.

Rose spat on his face making the smirk on Jimin's face disappear.

He leaned away from her wiping his face off with his hand. "I don't care who you are!". Jimin's eyes turned dark his playful smirk returning. "Oh really?" he pulled out his gun and aimed it at her forehead. "Maybe your father does" his evil smirked covered the playful one. He was ready to pull the trigger when someone. Suddenly barged in the basement interrupting the moment.

The trio looked at the person only to see one of Jimin's men standing. By the door with both hands on his knees as he panted heavily. "What?" he sneered. "Mr. P-Park M-Mr. Jeon is here" he said in between breaths.

Jimin pulled the gun away from Rose and looked down at her before he spoke. "I'll deal with you two later". He walked away to the door followed by the man when Rose shouted. "Let us go you short ass". He stoped in his tracks turning around shooting. Her a death glare he lightly chuckled and faced the man. "Tape her mouth".

The man nodded and went to complete his task while Jimin. Headed upstairs to the living room to meet Jungkook his. Best friend. "What brought you here Jungkook?". He walked into the living room where he saw three. Men standing behind Jungkook who stood by the couch he turned. Around when he heard Jimin's voice.

"I heard that you have the Kim's daughter".

Jimin raised his eyebrows he wasn't expecting the rumour to spread so fast. "Yeah so?". "Where is she" he said with pure venom in his voice. He walked over to Jimin which made Jimin look at. Him with a surprised expression. "Do you have something to do with her?". Jungkook didn't reply but instead grabbed Jimin by his collar. Which made both of their men point guns at each other.

"I don't want her I want the other girl Lisa".

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed Lisa why would he want her. Jimin made eye contact with his men. Signalling them to put their guns down as they did so. Jungkook's men also put theirs down. "Alright I'll take you to her". Both Jimin and Jungkook walked out of the. Living room towards the basement where Jimin kept both girls. Opening the door Jungkook's eyes widened.

In shock when he saw Lisa and the Kim's daughter ties up on a. Chair surrounded by dead bodies and blood.

The sight before him made him clench his fists and turn to face his best friend.

"What'd you do to her?" He ask staring deep into Jimin's eyes. Jimin looked at Lisa and Rose smirking he turned back to Jungkook. "Tied her up along with the chatter box". "Let her go you can keep the other one". The older's eyes widen in disbelief.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm taking Lisa with me and don't even dare to stop me!". Jungkook walked over to Lisa and untied her pulling her up by her. Arms so she could stand up upon seeing Jungkook Lisa pulled him. Into a long tight hug. "W-what are you doing here" she muttered in his ears. Jungkook couldn't help but smile. "I'm here to save you". Lisa buried her face into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Lisa turned to Rose her eyes softening she turned around to face Jungkook. "Can we take my friend with me too" Lisa begged. Jungkook was hesitant he knew why Jimin wanted her here so he.

Couldn't take her placing a hand on Lisa's cheek her caressed it gently. "I'm sorry baby but we can't I can only take you okay" he said in the softest voice possible.

An hour later Jungkook had left with Lisa it took a while though. She kept complaining about how she wouldn't leave unless Rose. Came with her or threatening to kill herself even crying about it. Jimin was now squeezing Rose's face in his hands smirking at her. "You know what why kill you when I can just make you min instead".

Rose kicked him on the leg he groaned in pain. "Fuck" he cursed.

"Is that how you propose a girl to be yours? No wonder your still single". "How do you know that?" he kneeled down to her face. Rose scoffed, "you just confirmed it". She looked at him up abd down before her eyes met his again. "I know that your single" she smirked. "Then be mine" he offered. "Desperate much huh?".

This time it was his turn to scoff.

"You know I can kill you anytime". "Yes and no you won't". Her smirk grew even wider making his blood boil with anger. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "How do you know that?". "Easy your single and desperate for a partner so you. Want me to be your partner".

He took out his gun and aimed it at her forehead. "Too much talking say your last words".

The only word that popped up in Rose's mind was. "My mom". He raised his eye brows. "Tell me where she is and I'll be yours".