9

Four weeks later.

"Jimin what are we doing here?". She got out of the car with a puzzled look on her face. "To meet my parents".

She snapped her head around facing Jimin she almost broke. Her neck in the process.

"But... Isn't my father your father's enemy?".

"Yes and?".

"Well what if-".

"Don't worry he knows you".

"He does?". Jimin nodded. "Yes now let's go in my mother. Doesn't like to be kept waiting".

Jimin stretch his hand out towards her she looked down at.

It and hesitantly took it.

He intertwined their hands and walked inside the mansion.

"Son your here".

Mrs. Park ran over to her son and pulled him into a hug.

"Umm... Mom we just met 4 weeks ago".

"So your my son I have the right plus I wasn't able to make it to Your wedding" she pouted.

Jimin broke the hug and his eyes instantly met Rose's.

She looked at Jimin then at Rose then back at Jimin.

"Is it her?".

Jimin nodded.

Mrs. Park smiled.

And called Rose towards her Rose looked at Jimin who was nodding. His head assuring her it was safe.

"It's nice to meet you M-Mrs. Park I'm Roseanne Park Rose for short".

Mrs. Park just warmly smiled as she looked at her. she was nervous.

"Oh please call me mom after all you are my daughter in law now".

Rose flashed her a small smile.

"Excuse me may I ask you something?". "Go ahead".

"Jimin said you know me may I know how?". "Let's have a seat first okay". Both Jimin and Rose nodded and followed Mrs. Park. Into the dinning room.

"I think your already aware of you having a sibling right?".

Rose nodded. And glanced over at Jimin who looked shocked.

"You have a brother?". He asked.

Rose nodded and returned her focus to Mrs. Park. "Yes actually Jungkook is her brother".

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"But isn't Kook a Jeon and not a Park?". He said.

His mother nodded. "S-so that makes Jungkook Mrs. L- Lee's son?". Jimin turned to face Rose.

"And to answer your question yes your father did work for my. Husband he was the one my husband trusted the most but he. Broke his trust years ago" she explained.

Rose frowned. "What did he do?".

"He killed Jimin's biological mother he stole his father's. Money and flew off to the States" she told her.

Jimin quickly looked at his mother. "What do you mean he killed mom dad told me she died. While giving birth to me?".

He furiously asked his mother in disbelief his heart sank upon. Hearing that his mother was killed by a bastard like him.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?".

"You were five Jimin you were traumatized when he killed her. Right in front of you your father had no other choice".