The return of Only mine part two

Kim Residence

"Yes, it's him Mr. Park Jimin's father and your mother" Namjoon said taking a step closer towards Rose. Rose turned towards him with a shocked face she couldn't believe what she was witnessing her mother and her father in law together.

"So they planned all of this together?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Confusion could be seen all over her face not only that but she was hurt how could her mother do this to her she was the only person she had left in the world to trust and depend on but that person had betrayed her.

Mr. Park and her mom took a sat in the opposite couch in front of Rose Mr. Park then motioned for Namjoon to take a seat next to Rose. Namjoon nodded his head and obediently went and took his seat next to Rose.

"Yes honey me and Mr. Park planned all of this and Jamison works under us". " B-but why? I don't understand why would you do all this?". "I believe Namjoon  has already told you about our plan for revenge and justice for your father". Rose turned her head towards Jamison ounce again before turning her attention back to Mr. Park.

Slowly nodding her head she allowed the two adults to continue explaining the situation. "As I've already acknowledge Mr. Kim has been planning to take over all my properties and other affairs he knew that eventually you and Jimin would end up together so he used you to get to me".

"So your saying that they planned this since the day I was born?". Mr. Park nodded. "Yes honey I was there when your father was discussing his plan to take all of Mr. Park's properties and affairs I knew I had to help but their was nothing I could do in that house there were cameras everywhere I had to get out so I did what I had to do to make him throw me out it was the only way to protect you".

"Your mother is right and on the downside we had to make Namjoon at fault for everything to test Jimin we needed to be sure his love and trust for you weren't fake".

Mr.Park then sarcastically chuckled. "But I'm surprised that they fell into their own trap they really had the guts to believe that Namjoon had something against Jimin".Rose furrowed her eyebrows. "W-wait I don't understand". 

Namjoon looked at Mr.Park asking for permission he then got a small nod from the boss and he turned to face Rose. "Well you should know by now that Jungkook and you aren't the only children that Mr. Kim has him and his sons planned all of this to take down Park Corporation by using you".

"Ok, but?". Namjoon licked his lower lip fixing his position in the couch. "But the thing is they hadn't known that when you were born Mr. Kim had basically planned everything from the beginning so they fell for their own trap".

"They had planned to make you search for your mother knowing that Jimin would find you later on I'm glad that you came though if you hadn't the plan wouldn't have gone so perfectly". "I knew Jimin and you were made for each other that's why I ask him to marry you he may not be the most hearted person but he loves you" Mr. Park said. 

"Oh and Jungkook your brother". "Yeah what about him?". "He's also apart of this mission". Rose gasped. "Does Jimin know about this?". Mr. Park shook his head no."No he doesn't know anything about our plan we can't risk such a huge loss".

"But this isn't why we invited you here we want you to take part in this plan I mean what other choice is their your not working for the enemy your working for the good guys pretending to be the enemy all you have to do is make sure Jin and Jimin don't get anywhere near to the truth".

Park Residence

Knocking the door to the mansion she put on her usual smile....well not really since it was a fake one. She swallowed the huge lump in her throat as she waited for someone to open the door.

The clicking sound from the other side of the door made her look up and the door was opened slowly by a very familiar face. It was Chanyeol. Her eyes widened in shock she hasn't seen him in so long she tried to give him the purest smile she's given anyone in a long time.

It was true she wasn't that naive little girl from back then she changed and that change turned her into a monster she was even scared to look at herself in the mirror without crying. But him on the other had was shocked to see her standing in front of her but he tried not to show any emotions.

She snapped out of her thoughts while clearing her throat. "Umm... hey it's been long". "Hey". Looking down at her feet she fidget with her fingers before looking back at him. "Umm.... Is Lisa here?" she asked.

He looked hesitant for a second before he finally answered. "Yeah she's ah...in the kitchen" he said opening the door wider for her to come inside.

Rose slightly smiled and walked inside heading into the direction of the kitchen despite the tension that surrounded them she at least expected a little more than "hey" from him but she kind of deserved it.

After all she had blown him off while lost in her own thoughts she hadn't noticed that her best friend kept calling her name. "Rosie!" she finally yelled after a while of no response. "Huh?" she jumped in shock. "Hey I've been calling your name for a while now do you know how worried I've been where did you disappear to Jimin and the other's have been searching for you day and night".

Rose sighed and took a seat. "I was just thinking I needed some time away from everything that's all sorry I had you guys all worried but I'm fine I promise".

Lisa looked at her in disbelief she knew Rose better than anyone they grew up together so it was very easy for her to know when Rose was either lying our protecting something or someone she didn't want her finding out about.

" Rosie you know you can tell me anything right? I'm your best friend I'm here for you whenever you want to talk" Lisa said while taking a seat in front of Rose. "Lili I promise I'm fine really I was just trying to clear my head I just needed some air that's all nothing to be worked up about".

Lisa sighed and watched as Rose put her hand over her's just to reassure her that everything was okay and she was fine. "Okay fine I believe you but why are you here why didn't you go home Jimin is worried crazy about you".

"Lisa if your father had lied to you your whole entire life and someone wants your help to take revenge would you do it?". Lisa furrowed her eyebrows confusion could be seen all over her face. " Well if it was something hurtful enough then yes I would help that person ".

Rose nodded at the advise she had received from her best friend she felt guilty inside for lying to Lisa like that they grew up together and went to school together then they came to Korea together yet she lied to her face she has never kept a secret from Lisa.

It scared her to tell her the truth later on but she had to follow Mr. Park's orders or the deal they made together would be off plus it was the only way to protect Lisa from the truth.

Now she wasn't just working for the good guys she was now working for the good guys pretending to be the bad guys.... But its not like she had any other choice and nobody could ever change her mind.

This was war