16

A week later.

Rose was standing in her living room. Her eyes wide as her mouth hung open.

"W-who are you" she stuttered.

In front of her stood a masked man holding a knife in his hand.

He neither spoke nor moved Rose was scared yet worried at the same time.

When Rose realized that he wasn't going to speak she slowly moved.

A little closer to him waving a hand in front of his face.

Was he in a daze or something? She wondered. Suddenly the man grabbed her by the wrist.

Pulling her close to him as he squeezed down on her wrist.

Rose struggled in his embrace.

"What the hell let go off me!!!". The masked man titled his head eyes still on her's.

He leaned in close to her and whispered something in her ear.

"Did you miss me my dear wife?". Rose's eyes went wide.

She pushed herself away from him backing up against the wall. "Y-you J-Jimin" she stuttered.

She hadn't imagined that one day she'd be meeting this bastard again.

But here he was standing right in front of her. And in her own home.

Jimin chuckled. "What? Did I scare you?" He asked in playful tone.

Rose attempted to open her mouth and say something but nothing came out.

Jimin slowly took off his mask tossing it aside. Running a hand through his black silky hair.

Suddenly he started smiling like an innocent little boy.

"You still haven't answered my question yet honey" he said. Rose hated the way he said honey.

Making it sound like he actually cared about her. When he clearly didn't.

Rose clenched her hands into a fist gritting her teeth together.

As she glared daggers at Jimin. "Don't you ever call me by that name ever again" she growled.

Jimin was taken aback by her sudden out break.

"What's wrong with me calling you honey. You are my wife after all" he stated.

Rose fixed her posture standing up straight again.

"Why'd you come here Jimin?" She spoke in a lower tone this time.

Jimin could've sworn he heard her voice quaver. It sounded like she was hurt by something or someone.

But he wasn't quite sure of what it was.

"Oh nothing" he began as he looked around the place.

Before turning his attention back towards her.

"I just came to take back what was once mine" he spoke staring at her with lust in his eyes.

Rose just stood there dumbfounded.

'Is he serious? he really expects me to believe a word he's saying'.

Rose licked her lips with a smile on her face.

"Ha and you expect me to believe that. Come on Jimin your going to have to do better than that".

"Who said I was joking". Rose was about to speak but paused.

When she saw something in Jimin's eyes. Trust.

It was like someone was telling her to believe him.

That mostly every word that came out of his mouth was true.

But she knew this wasn't true... none of it was. He was just toying with her from the beginning.

She was just foolish to fall in love with him.

"I'm not falling for your dirty little tricks again" she said averting her eyes from his.

Jimin slowly walked towards her his eyes still fixated on her.

As soon as he was close enough to her. He used his index finger and lifted her chin up.

So she was making direct eye contact with him.

He tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"At first I was using you but as time pasted I grew close to you".

"But as time pasted I grew close to you. And I realized that I like you no I love you".

"And I didn't want to lose you that day four years ago".

"When you left I felt as if you'd never come back and that I had lost you forever".

Rose hadn't noticed that she was tearing up as she listened to Jimin's sweet soothing words.

But was any of it true or was he just trying to bribe her.

Then again the same voice from before told her to trust him. But could she really do that.

Without getting hurt again. Suddenly a pair of plump moist lips were attached to her's.

"Mmm J-Jimin stop" she whined.

But Jimin didn't listen to her instead he pinned her against the wall.

He bit down on her lower lip asking for permission.

And without any hesitation Rose parted her mouth. As Jimin swooned his tongue inside.

Devour every inch of her mouth. Soon he found his way to her neck leaving his marks all over.

"J-Jimin s-stop A-Angel will h-hear us" Rose stuttered out.

But as always Jimin didn't listen to her and continued his work.

He picked her up Rose locking her legs around his waist.

Holding onto him tight as he made his way upstairs. "Which room is it?" he asked in between the kiss.

"T-The one on the right" she replied. Jimin smirked and quickly walked towards the door.

Opening it he stepped inside closing the door behind them.

Throwing the slim blonde haired girl onto the queen sized bed.

Hovering over her he resumed his previous actions.

Rose squirmed and moaned as Jimin bit into her neck leaving trails of red marks behind.

Rose threw her head back against the bed frame in pleasure.

Squeezing her eyes shut as her finger nails scratched down Jimin's back.

That was still covered with his black shirt.

But their sweet moment alone didn't last very long because a curious little boy.

Stood outside the door sobbing away as he had a scary nightmare and wanted to sleep next to his mommy.