3

Taehyung was having his dinner when suddenly a girl walked in. A small smile plastered on her lips. As she walked into the kitchen. "Hi Tae". She greeted as she went to the fridge and took out a bottle of. Water and drank it in one gulp. "Wow there Jisoo take it easy" Taehyung said. She hummed, "that boss and best friend of yours woke me up at. Six am just to help him find his phone".

"Oh...".

Jisoo took out another bottle of water and drank it. "Wanna join me I feel kinda lonely" Taehyung pouted. He signalled her to come to have dinner with him she. Walked over to him and looked at the food before looking at. Taehyung who had his eyes on her.

"Sorry gotta take a shower" she apologized. She dashed out the kitchen leaving Taehyung alone.

He sighed why did no one want to eat with him even Jimin he. Always rejected him.

Kim Residence.....

Namjoon was sitting in on the couch in his living room watching. Tv when Jhope his right hand man barged in. Stopping him from having a peaceful time. "Tell me something important or else" he threatened. "The Kim's daughter". He raised his eyebrows and slightly tilted his head.

Putting down the glass he was holding earlier he turned to face the man. "What about her?". He looked at the guy waiting for his reply. "She's here... with Jimin".

The right corner of his lips turned upwards. "She's here huh?". Jhope nodded. He turned to the front and picked up the glass as. He planned out things he would do with the girl when he got her. Then he turned to Jhope again.

"Send someone to spy on them".

Park Residence...

"So this is where I'm going to stay?" Rose questioned. Walking inside the room looking around.

As Jimin stood there looking at her making sure she didn't touch anything. "Yes this is my room and everything in this room. Belongs to me including you Roseanne Park". She looked at him unamused. "Can I ask you two questions?" She ask. Jimin chuckled, " you've just asked one". He walked inside and placed his phone down on the.

Nightstand before flopping down on his bed as she rolled her eyes.

"What's with my dad?".

He looked at her wearing a bored expression as she waited for his reply. "Ask me something interesting". She rolled her eyes. "So why are you still single?" she joked. He looked at her eyebrows raised meanwhile she had a playful. Smirk across her lips as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Why interested in me?" He said playfully.

He imitated her actions playful smirk across his lips and eyebrows. Wiggling she made a disgusted face. "Hell no" she spat. "Then?". Rose got annoyed. "Ugh just forget about it". The next morning. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?". Taehyung raised his voice looking at Jimin who was sitting at his. Work table doing his work he had a serious expression on as he listened to Taehyung.

"Do you here me?" He ask.

He hummed as his fingers kept doing their work typing on his. Computer his action almost made Taehyung lose his mind as he. Started charging towards Jimin pulling him by the collar grabbing his attention. "Park fucking Jimin listen to me!".

Jimin looked at him raising his right eyebrow.

"I'm fucking listening to you Kim Taehyung".

He removed Taehyung's grip from his collar and looked at him. Taehyung then backed away still glaring at his best friend. "You do know that your actions will make her hate you even more?". "So... does it bother you?" He questioned. "Tell you what when the both of you fall in love with. Each other and she finds out what your doing don't tell me. I didn't warn you".

Jisoo was walking towards her room when she noticed someone. In her brother's room furrowing. Her eyebrows she peeked inside the room there was a woman.

Sleeping in his bed.

She let out a gasp and ran towards Jimin's office both. Jimin and Taehyung looked at her she. Was acting strange.

"What?" Jimin asked eyeing her. "There's a girl in your bedroom" she told him. She leaned her back against the door panting heavily. "Okay and?". She looked at her brother in disbelief. "It's like you didn't here me properly". She ran a hand through her hair in. Frustration she just couldn't believe that her brother let some. Unknown person enter his room yet alone their house.

"W-what if she's a killer or even a robber for gods sake" she started to freak out.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at her unimpressed why would she. Freak out even if Rose was a killer there are mafias right in. Front of her when she herself was one too why would she freak out. "Jichu we're killers or more specifically mafias" Jimin said stating the obvious. "B-but what if she's even scarer". Worry could be seen all over her face.

"Hey, Jichu calm down" Taehyung soothed. "You want me to calm down what if...". "Jisoo" Jimin calmly called her name. "What".

"She's my girlfriend".

She stoped and looked at Jimin with her eyes wide. "Jichu you...".
For the second time she let out a gasp she brought her hand up to. Her face and covered her mouth both Jimin and Taehyung looked. At her furrowing their eyebrows. "You finally got a girlfriend" she beamed. "Yes... and what's wrong with that". "Did you just ask me what's wrong after being single for so long you finally have a girl" she giggled.

Just then Taehyung burst into laughter Jimin faced him and shot him a death glare. "What's so funny about that"he ask with a serious expression. "See even Tae agrees with me". Jimin rolled his eyes. "I mean you have been single for five years ever since..." Jisoo pointed out. She stoped when she saw Jimin's eyes gaze.

Gaze turn dark 'shit why the hell did you suddenly say that' she wondered. She slightly slapped her lips and excused herself but. Jimin stoped her. "She's your age go and meet her" he told her.