28

That morning Rose had woken up to an empty bed as the muscular and toned.

man she had slept with the other nigt had suddenly vanished without a trace.

Left behind Rose had began to worry but brushed it off as she had thought.

Maybe something came up to he had to leave early but she still felt a little.

Uneasy about the whole situation but she still had a smile on her face as.

Always she didn't want to be a burden to everyone anymore she felt bad for.

Making people worrying over her all the time even if it's just the simplest things.

Rose was busy helping Jisoo set the table for breakfast while Yoongi was busy.

Making the food in the kitchen with the help of Jungkook of course.

Rose snickered as she felt Jisoo take a glance at her every five sceonds as if.

She was worried Rose was going to take out a gun in a minute and start.

Shooting everyone in the head yes it was something she would do if it was.

A serious situation but what made her even more upset is the fact that it is.

So hard for them to trust her now not even her own husband trusts her.

"Is everything okay you keep staring at me like I've just murdered someone?".

She asks Jisoo as she stoped doing what she was doing Jisoo cleared her throat.

And looked up at her with a serious expression on her face.

"Your right who knows what your real intentions are".

She said and continued her work Rose scoffed. "You didn't have to go so far".

Jisoo poked her inner jaw with her tongue. "And what does that mean?".

Rose sat the forks down in anger crossing her arms over her chest.

"It means you didn't have to say that I would never hurt any of you".

she told her with a convsing look in her eyes buut unfortunetly it still wasn't.

Enough to make Jisoo believe her. "I don't know why my brother trust you".

she made a scowling look on her face and turned around to leave the dinning.

Room just then Taehyung walked in he rested a hand on Rose's shoulder.

"It's okay just give her time she'll come around sooner or later".

Rose flinched and turned around relieved to see Taehyung she nodded.

"It's fine she has a reason to be mad at me". Then she shook Taehyung's hand.

Off and set the few forks she held in her hand down and walked out the.

Dinning room leaving a wondering Taehyung standing there he was.

Worried that his boss might have not chosen the right person to marry and.

Lead him on in life nor was it right for him to make the decision her did back.

Then Rose quickly ran up the stairs taking a left turn oppisate to Jimin's.

Where she stayed she walked down to the second door and opened in quietly.

But was surprised to see the little one had already woken and was sitting up.

In his bed lazily rubbing the sleep out of his eyes then his attention shifted to his.

Mom who was standing by the door staring at him from afar.

"Good morning sweetie are you hungry?" she greeted with a grin on her.

Face Angel nodded and climbed out of bed running over to her clinging on.

Tight to her leg. "Okay let's get you cleaned up first then we can eat okay".

Angel hummed and allowed Rose to pick him up as they walked over to the.

Bathroom in his room Rose got him cleaned up then they returned.

Downstairs to the dinning room which was occupied with everyone as.

Breakfast had been finished Rose to her seat with Angel and watched as he ate.

She hadn't felt like eating anything so she didn't bother grabbing a plate of.

Her own instead she watched her little one eat instead it made her happy.

To see he enjoyed being around them she wanted to give him the life she.

Never got when she was little because it was taken away from her the day.

Her father sent her mother and brother away and she never saw them again.

Until this life and now her father's dead and now the only living family she has.

Left is her mother her brother and her in laws they were the only people she.

Had left some were either dead or some just didn't care enough to come visit her.

But she didn't care she was happy with her new life and didn't need them as.

Much as she did back then in the past now she has put everything behind her.

To live this new and happy life she had been living but now it has turned into.

War and she had to be ready to fight because the only way to survive was.

To fight and she won't stop fighting until it is over only then will she be able to.

Finally be set free and live a normal life as a mother, wife and singer.

Rose ignored the stinging glare she got from Jisoo and decided to just focus on.

Angel who was busy stuffing his face with food Jungkook had noticed that.

Rose had not been eating a decided to ask why. "Sis aren't you going to eat?".

Rose shook her head. "No I'm good plus I'm not hungry". she told him.

It was then that her phone began to ring she looked at the caller ID it was Jihyo.

Her eyes roamed the name before looking back up at everyone she was.

Hesitant she had not wanted to pick up the call in front of everyone so she.

Made up an excuse after Jihyo had hung up. "I've gotta use the bathroom".

Then she got up and hurried off to the bathroom down the hall.

She closed the door locking it before calling Jihyo back she finally picked up.

On the second call. "Hey are you busy at the moment?" she asked.

"No what's up?". "Well I've got something to show you".

"Meet me at the same cafe again tonight" She said then hung up the phone.

Rose sighed and turned her phone off stuffing it into her pocket then she.

Made her way out of the bathroom but was shocked to see Jimin standing by.

The door with his arms crossed and a devilish look in his eyes.

Thank you for 257 votes love you
guys so much thank again❤