4

Jisoo nodded and mouthed a sorry before walking out the room. "Bro don't be too harsh on her" Taehyung turned to Jimin.

"What?". "I mean she was shocked when she knew that you. Finally have a girlfriend after so long" Taehyung said. Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes. "Don't lecture me over this Tae". Jisoo was sitting on the edge of the bed Rose sitting in front of her. "So... your my brother's girlfriend?". She asked calmly while Rose had her eyes wide.

Open choking on her saliva. "G-girlfriend" Rose stuttered.

"Me, that guy's girlfriend are you fucking Kidding me?". "Yes aren't you his girlfriend" her eyebrows furrowed. Rose looked everywhere but her eyes she. Cleared her throat and spoke. "Ah yes I am his girlfriend". Upon hearing those words the smile on. Jisoo's face spread wider.

"Woah I still can't believe my brother has a girlfriend" she beamed full of glee. "Eh he's never had one before?". Jisoo nodded her head as a yes. "He did but something huge happened" she told her. ' Something happened' Rose wondered. Her eyebrows joined in confusion.
While Jisoo just nodded her head.
"Yup and ever since then he's never had one it seemed like he. Had fallen out of love with women but thankfully you have. Came and captured his heart".

She smiled genuinely.

"Mrs. Lee". Jisoo called the woman who was standing by the. Kitchen counter making lunch the woman turned around and. Looked at the two girls in front of her. "Oh Jisoo... and?". "I'm Roseanne Park but people call me Rose for short". She bowed slightly the woman looked at her.

In disbelief and a smile slowly made it's way on her lips.

"I'm Mrs. Lee the mai..".

"No your not your like a mother to me" she smiled. And made her way towards Mrs. Lee and wrapped. Her arms around her waist Rose just looked at the two. Women in front of her with a smile on her lips. She never had a chance to feel her mother's love. Seeing Mrs. Lee and Jisoo hug somehow broke her heart. She really missed her mother. Little did she know that Mrs. Lee also.

Looked at her as she started to tear up a little bit but she just. Shrugged it off and focused on what was happening at the. Moment just by hearing Rose say her name she knew it was her.
Her daughter Roseanne Park.

She couldn't let her know not without Jimin's permission. But what Rose said next made her heart clench. "C-can I h-hug you t-too?". She smiled and nodded she broke the hug with Jisoo as. She spread her arms welcoming Rose into her embrace. "Thank you" Rose muttered. "No worries". For some unknown reason Rose felt safe in her arms. She had been longing for her mother's hug and finally she got.

A hug from someone who wasn't even her mother.

The real Park's Residence

"I heard that you finally have a girlfriend mind showing us what she looks like". Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at. Both his mother and father. ' How the hell do they know' he thought. While his parents were still awaiting an answer from him. "Yes what about her don't tell me your against our relationship?". "Of course not son do you have a picture or something?" His mother spoke.

He nodded and tucked his right hand in his jeans pocket and pulled. Out a picture of Rose and handed it to his parents. Upon seeing the picture his parents had. Their eyebrows furrowed his father looked up and their eyes met. "Isn't she...". Jimin nodded, "yes she is".

"But how did you find her?" His mother questioned.

The two corners of his lips curved slightly upwards. "She came to find her mother".

The Park Residence (not the real one Jimin's home)

"When are you gonna let me meet my mom?" she asked. As she looked at Jimin who was. Walking into the room removing his denim jacket before placing. It on the mini white couch in his room. "Soon". She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Really why not now?" She whined. He turned his head to face her, looking at her. With a bored expression as she looked at him unamused.

"Soon or never".

She poked her inner cheek with her tongue and looked around the room. "What are you looking for?" Jimin questioned. "Nothing just tired of looking at you" she replied. "What?" He asked in disbelief. No one has ever rejected him before. Except her Roseanne Park.

"You heard me".

"Tired huh?" A evil smirked made it's way across his lips.

He put his phone down and pulled her towards him before. Pinning her against the bed frame her eyes widened from the sudden action of his. "W- what are you doing" she stuttered. "Keep quiet" he ordered. "Get off me" she attempt to shove him away from her but failed.

"Nope not until you let me kiss you". He said as his dark brown orbs gazed straight into her eyes. She gulped when Jimin leaned closer to her face until they both. Could feel each other's hot breath on their lips just an inch before their lips touched, Jimin spoke.

"Your just lucky I don't have time to do this right now". He pulled away from her plopping down next to her. "Roseanne". Rose hummed turning to face Jimin. "Marry me".

The Kim's Residence

"So she's finally there huh?". "Yes sir and now she's with Park Jimin" the man spoke. Mr. Kim nodded and licked his lower lip. Before motioning the man to leave his office everything was. Going according to plan he picked up his phone and called his wife.

"Bring Seokjin in".