8

She sat the book down on the bed. And took the first aid kit and sat next to Jimin on the couch. She touched his cheekbone which had a bruise on it making him hiss. She pulled her hand away and took out some ointment to. Clean his bruise. He looked at her as she had her focus on his face.

Treating his bruises he admired her features. "Your so pretty". He said in a low tone.

Rose looked up and looked him in the eyes. "Did you say something?". Jimin shook his head she nodded and continued. To treat his bruises. "And... Done".

She placed the first aid kit away and was about to stand up when. Jimin grabbed her wrist she stopped and looked at him raising her eyebrows.

She opened her mouth tl say something but was cut off with.

Jimin's lips on her's her eyes
widened from the sudden action.

Her body felt numb but not her heart it was beating faster than it should be. Jimin kept kissing her he placed his hands on her waist.

And pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss as time passed by. She eventually closed her eyes kissing him back as her hands. Wrapped around his torso.

The kiss was passionate and sweet so Jimin used this chance.

To lifted her up with her legs wrapped around his waist as he. Made his way towards the bed.

He gently placed her on the bed before hovering over her. They broke the kiss catch their breath. They stared at each other before Jimin leaned in for another kiss. 

"Jimin".

"Please?".

She nodded giving him the signal to continue his actions from earlier. He leaned down and locked their lips together once. Again she wrapped her arms around his neck and responded. To the kiss after their passionate night Rose stared at the ceiling.

Cuddled up next to Jimin finally realizing what they have done.

"W-what have we done?".

"I love you". Jimin said and kissed the top of her forehead.

Rose quickly sat up staring down at Jimin.

"W-what?".

"You heard me I'm in love with you".

"I-I".

She looked down biting her lower lip her heart started beating at. An irregular speed.

Jimin saw her reaction so he held her hand in his using his right. Hand he lifted up her chin so she could face him but her eyed were. Glued onto the bed.

"Rose look at me" he ordered.

She slowly averted her eyes and looked into Jimin's. "We're going to be husband and wife soon". "I know I'm just not ready yet". A small frown appeared on her lips.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Then why'd you agree to marry me?".

Rose looked down she didn't know how to answer him.

"Answer me".

Rose bit down harder on her bottom lip. "I'm sorry... I did this for my mom" she admitted.

Jimin nodded in understanding and pushed her aside laying. Down next to her closing his eyes.

Rose felt guilty for not telling him the truth to why she agreed to marry him.

She looked next to her and saw Jimin already sleeping so she. Did the same.

Facing the opposite side of him. Just as she was getting ready to close her eyes she felt a strong.

Muscular arm over her waist Jimin pulled her closer to him. He leaned down and pecked the side of her neck.

Rose relaxed at the feeling of Jimin's body the warmth that. Came from it made her mind and body relax she slowly closed her. Eyes with a smile on her face.

The next morning rose awoke to Jimin putting his shirt on.

"Where are you going?".

Jimin looked up to see Rose tiredly rubbing her eyes looking at him.

"Get up I want to take you somewhere". Rose looked at him confused but didn't say anything. And instead got out of bed to get dressed so she could follow Jimin.

"Why'd you bring me here?" She asked.

Jimin ignored her question and took her hand leading her inside. They took the escalator to the second floor to the jewelry section. "Well pick" he told her.

Rose looked at Jimin then at the glass full of rings then back at Jimin. "What?".

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Pick which one you'd like to be your engagement ring".

Rose nodded and turned back around to look at all the rings.

She smiled at the really pretty diamond ring with a heart. In the middle of it. She turned around to Jimin and pointed at it. "This one".

Jimin looked at the ring it was quite beautiful he called the. Jeweler over so he can buy the ring.

"Yes sir what can I help you with?".

Jimin pointed to the ring. "I'd like that one".

The jeweler nodded and opened the case taking the ring out. Then she went to put it in a box. After paying for the ring the two went. To a food court because Rose was hungry.

Jimin watched as Rose ate her pizza he slightly smiled.

Rose looked up to witness Jimin staring at her she smiled and. Put the pizza up to his mouth. "Here have some". She offered.

You would have to be a monster to reject her he opened his mouth. And took a bite of the pizza.

"How is it? isn't it good?".

Jimin nodded as he chewed she was so cute he was really. Falling for her it's like he suddenly forgot. Why he was even marrying her in the first place.

Hello again my dear readers I just want to say that the picture up top is the proposal venue I didn't write it for a reason and also sorry for the short chapter hope you like it though🤗