Saturday Night pt. 2

MILD TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter features mentions and use of a recreational substance.

-----------------------

"It was a garbage fire from a long time ago." Charlie was perplexed; Jules was hoping upon hope to trigger a memory in any part of his brain containing mainstream television knowledge. "You really don't know Glee? Seriously? Their lead actress used to be on Broadway. There was a rumor she couldn't read."

Charlie's hand flew up to his mouth to cover what you were all sure would be a spectacular spray as he did his best not to laugh. "I know what you're talking about, but I never watched. I'm a selectively musical person."

"You're awfully musical at home," you teased.
He leaned in so that your bodies were flush against each other; you were almost kissing. "...Where I can be selective about my music." Charlie let out a contented hum as he rubbed his nose against yours.

Jules put her hands between your faces and gingerly moved your heads in opposite directions and let out a heavy sigh. "Oooooookay. I love you both. I do, but if I have keep seeing you participate in this "grope me, kiss me, fuck me" parade, I'm gonna need a lot more than something that tastes like it was poured from someone's unwashed ass." Charlie was reflective. "I don't know about you two, but I'm getting kinda hungry."

You peered back and forth between them. "Should we get out of here?" Jules nodded so hard you thought her head might pop off. "I have a place. They're open late and the food is..." She brought her fingers to her mouth and kissed them. "Chef's kiss."

If you were being honest, you were beginning to feel the pangs of hunger, too, but there was something preventing you from freely agreeing to go forth into the beyond on another grand adventure. You shot her an empty glare; you were skeptical of what she planned next. "Is this another karaoke bar?"

"It's not another karaoke bar," she said, putting up her hands.

"You're sure."
"I'm sure. I've heard enough cats fucking on a fire escape for one night." You glanced over to check in with Charlie who had been staring at you the entire time. He smiled warmly and rubbed his hand over the middle of your back. "What do you think?"

"I don't know much about cats, but anywhere we can get a bite to eat and maybe sit down for a change would be great."

The three of you abandoned the tiny space you'd carved out for yourself in the bar and headed outside. Jules rummaged around in her bag again, pulling out her vape pen for a second time.

"Anybody? Theatre Daddy, can I peer pressure you into a puff?"

"What?"
"Jules."

"Oops."

"Theatre...daddy?" Charlie snickered, his arm tightening around you. Even in the dark, you knew he could tell you were blushing and loving every minute of it.
"Thespian Father? Broadway Baba? Director DILF?"

"Jules."
"Yeah?"
"Please shut the fuck up." Try as you might not to glare daggers in her direction, you were unsuccessful. Charlie, on the other hand, was thoroughly amused. "Do I get to ask what--?"

"No."
"Fair enough."

Jules took a drag and coughed out the excess before holding the pen out to Charlie again. "Come on." He shook his head. She rolled her eyes dramatically and huffed out a breath of irritation before coming closer and putting her head on your shoulder. "Be high with me, bestie."