2 Weeks.

"Oh fuck, Charlie!"

He was thrusting into you with reckless abandon, your nails lightly clawing at his chest. He changed his angle slightly and you could feel his cock hitting your cervix as he pumped in and out of your tight cunt. "Fuck, I love you so much." Charlie's hands moved from your hips to knead the soft flesh of your ass, your body working over his hard length. You were mewling; the pleasure was almost too much.

You loved when Charlie got carried away in bed. The next day always left you feeling split open and saddle sore, but you'd be lying if you said if the thought alone didn't make you dripping wet. You'd sit down at your desk, instantly feeling the damage he had done to your poor pussy, and were left but no choice to send him a lustful text or snap a salacious photo.

He let out a groan as you squeezed around him, your pelvic muscles milking him as you bounced up and down on his thick cock. "You belong to me, no one else. You hear me? You're all fucking mine."   You didn't know how it was possible, but he quickened his pace. Charlie was slamming into you with a euphoric kind of fervor. In one swift motion, he moved to flip you onto your back, covering your body with his. He pulled you closer by your hips, leaving no room between you, and languidly brought one of your legs up to drape over his shoulder-- bending you in half and holding you in place. You cried out, relishing how you could feel him that much deeper inside of you. Every thrust felt like he was rearranging parts of you from the inside out, filling you up to the point you could feel his efforts in your stomach. "Harder," you begged. His pupils were full blown dark for you. Never one to deny you, he edged out of you ever so slowly before slamming in once more and finding a steady rhythm. The sound of your headboard banging against the wall was just a reminder that Charlie was battering your pussy with every thrust. Every repeated hit to your cervix sent a delicious mix of pleasure and pain surging throughout your core, satisfaction winning out every time.

You could feel the electricity building up inside as you loudly moaned his name. Beads of sweat were forming on his brow. "Say it. Tell me you're mine." He readjusted himself, gently encouraging your leg to fall. He changed positions slightly to give him better access to caress your sensitive clit while his hips rocked into you. "C-Charlie! I'm yours!" He was panting against your neck, hot kisses peppering your skin. Your hands were all over him. Even buried inside of you, he wasn't close enough. His teeth nipped at your earlobe before he planted a searing kiss against your lips. As your tongues swirled together, you found your hands tangled in his hair. He pulled away to look into your eyes. He wanted to watch you as he sent you over the edge. Charlie knew your body better than anyone else and your desperate gasps meant you were close. You were writhing beneath him and he couldn't get enough. He was the only one who could make you fall apart like this.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" He asked, his voice hoarse. You whimpered. "Yeah? Cum for me."  And just like that you were shaking from the force of your orgasm, cumming harder than ever---your pussy pulsating, cinched tight around him. Charlie moaned, his breathing having turned erratic, and pulled out of you just in time to spill his cum all over your aching cunt and thighs.

He planted a soft kiss to your lips and moved to lay beside you. You were both still catching your breath when you looked over at Charlie to see him staring back, just as blissfully happy as you. He huffed out a laugh, his toothy grin in full view, cheeks rosy as ever from satisfying you.

"What?" you asked, playfully.

"You. I almost didn't make it. You were squeezing me so tight—I almost didn't pull out in time." You waggled your eyebrows and grinned, leaning over to kiss him.

Happy Merry Everything (Charlie Barber)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara