Good Morning

The night before was a blur. You woke up around 2am and were startled by your unfamiliar surroundings. Your stirring roused Charlie from his slumber and he wasted no time putting your mind at ease.

"Hey—you're okay. It's me. I'm here." He said, promptly wrapping his arms around you to pull you in closer. His voice was rough from sleep. His lips scattered kisses along the soft skin of your back and shoulder. You instantly relaxed when you remembered you when you were in his bed, safe in his arms. You closed your eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Your mind flickered back to images from earlier in the night. Charlie had carried you into the bedroom and carefully placed you on the edge of the bed. His tired eyes were full of desire for you. He stripped you down, making sure to cover every bit of exposed skin with his lips. Lines of his kisses were trailing all over your body. You unbuttoned his shirt and removed every last stitch of clothing standing between you. All at once, he was on you. He made steady progress from your lips slowly making his way down your breasts and abdomen until he was right there. He teased you as his mouth met your inner thighs. You tried scooching up toward the pillows, but Charlie was right behind you. He wasn't going to let you get away. You were all the way up the bed now with his head in between your legs. He was tasting every bit of you, nibbling and marking you up. Your hands made their way to his hair, grabbing handfuls as his tongue swiped over your clit. You gasped. "Mmm...Charlie..." Charlie was loving every minute as he lapped you up. He pulled you closer, practically burying his face in your pussy. Your moans only added fuel to the fire burning inside him. He was sucking your clit now and you could hear how wet you were for him. As he worked your bundle of nerves with his mouth, two of his fingers were deep inside of you—fucking you for all you were worth and drawing a whimper from your throat. He was so fucking enthusiastic about eating your pussy and damn good at it too. Charlie pulled away only for a moment to breathe.

"Fuck, you taste so sweet." He panted, his breath like fire against your skin. "Gonna make you cum for me."

You could feel your legs starting to tremble and you couldn't help it—you squirmed. Your head was lolling back on the pillows as your hands held his head in place. His fingers hit just the right angle inside of you and you cried out. "C-Charlie! Oh fuck, Charlie!"

He was sucking harder now and wouldn't let up. That's when it hit you. White hot waves surged through your core. Your hips lifted off the bed, your back arching up, as pleasure filled your base. Your whole body shuddered as you came. You tight heat clamped down on his fingers, but Charlie wasn't satisfied. He used his arm to pull you closer and hold you still. His tongue languidly massaged your pulsating clit as you rode out your orgasm. Once you came down and finally released your death grip on his hair, Charlie slipped up the bed. He wiped his mouth and smiled. "I'll be right back."

"Wait." Your hand weakly grabbed his arm. You were still panting softly. "Kiss me. Please." His eyes narrowed as he gazed upon you lustfully. "Fuck." He said, his breath ragged. His cock twitched with interest. It was standing at attention and desperate to be touched. His mouth came crashing down onto yours as he crawled back onto the bed, covering your body with his. You wrapped your legs around him as your arms found his neck. You could taste the tang of yourself on his tongue as your mouths moved in unison. You rolled your hips against him causing Charlie to groan into your mouth at the feeling of his cock against your sex, still fantastically slick from his handiwork.

You pulled away slowly, tugging his bottom lip gently between your teeth. His eyes met yours and he offered you a shy smile. "I really want to slip inside you."  He said softly before peppering your lips with tender kisses. His eyes were so tired. The poor man was exhausted. "But...I know if do I won't last."