FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
lunch buddy.

THE FROG THAT WAS once bleeding out from a single wound going down it's abdomen was now completely unrecognizable.

It's guts we're sticking out everywhere, the knife planted directing in the middle, no words could describe how gruesome it truly was.

Miss Fairchild was in complete shock as she passed by their table, shaking her head as she parted her lips in disbelief, "Oh, no, Jake, Ruby, that isn't quite right."

"No, we didn't do that." Ruby was wide eyed, gripping onto the table edge as her chest rose up and down rapidly in a panic.

Commotion began to distract the students in the classroom, everyone's phone buzzing in sync, leaving each person to let their curiosity get the best of them as they picked up their cell phones.

They all began to laugh, all eyes going on Jake who say their in confusion, his brows pulling together.

Ruby lifted her phone, anger taking over her as she scoffed loudly, Miss Fairchild glancing around her room.

"What is going on?"

Oliver stood, turning his phone screen to face the teacher, "Lexys new GoFundMe."

"Oliver, let me see that." She stepped around the Wheelers desk, clutching her students phone in her hand as she read the hurtful post.

Jake pulled it up on his phone as well, his expression falling flat as he frowned, reading her detailed caption of his 'need for money'.

"Here you go, Wheeler." Oliver flicked a coin, it hitting the floor by Jake's desk with an annoyingly loud click, "don't spend it all in one place."

"Shove it up your fucking ass, Oliver." Ruby shoved his chest back roughly, gathering her things as she shoved them into her unzipped book bag.

The school bell rang loudly, everyone standing up as they, too, collected their belongings.

"Hey, for homework tonight, read chapter 12 of your zoology book. We do have a quiz tomorrow." Miss Fairchild leaned against an empty desk, opposite of the blonde.

As Jake stood, beginning to exit the class, he was only met with the cold tile floor, him glancing up.

"Don't forget your boy toy." Oliver teased, laughing to himself as he left the classroom.

Ruby pushed the boys chest yet again, this time even harder as he stumbled back into the doorway, only seeming to chuckle some more at her shove.

"Oliver, get the hell out of here."

The curly headed boy rushed to gather the doll, scurrying to his feet with the help of a extremely pissed off Ruby.

"Jake." The teacher stopped him, a look of sorrow on her face.

"Can you keep this until I sell it? It won't fit in my locker." He shoved the doll towards her.

She nodded helplessly, "Of course."

Ruby crossed her arms over her chest, biting into her bottom lip as she drew blood, her hands shaking as she felt uncontrollable, her anger only piling up as the school day continued.