Twenty Two

I totally regret walking into this store, thinking this was going to solve all of my problems immediately. Wait a minute, where are the others? I could've sworn I heard them enter this erotic store...

The store that Wooyoung had walked in without hesitation is indeed a sex store, and he is grimacing at every single item he passed by. The store was dimly lit by "mood lighting", Wooyoung quoted, and its aisles were stocked full of erotica. He speed-walked past those aisles, and he ended up at a small section full of lingerie. His eyes skimmed through the hangars of the lot, and after a minute or two, he left with a beet-red face.

I didn't know there are so many types of underwear...God, please help me!! Where are they, where are they, where are they, where are they??!!?!??!?

"Hyungs, where are you? Hyungs, come on!! I'm sorry for rushing in here!!!!" He rambled, hoping they would hear him but nobody answered at all; all he heard was his footsteps and the soft, seductive music that was playing in the store.

Great, now I have to prepare myself for Seonghwa hyung's scolding and Yeosang hyung's seemingly never-ending teasing. I wish San was here...

San...

San...

San...

San...

His heart felt a pang of pain once his mind lingered on San, and he couldn't help placing his palm over it as if the motion would help. He hoped that San was OK in his father's evil clutches, and he hoped that everything would go back to normal once San was back in Wooyoung's arms. Oh, how he missed his kind smile, his alluring smirk, his luscious kisses, his cute giggles, and don't forget, his addictive habit of cuddling his boyfriend. He knew his thoughts were absolutely cheesy, but this way of thinking proved he loved San in every way possible.

I'm coming for you, Sannie...Please be OK...

"I'm guessing you're liking what you're seeing?" An unknown voice startled Wooyoung's deep thinking, bringing him back to reality. He jumped back a little but soon relaxed as soon he realized the stranger wasn't a threat.

"I'm sorry, like what now?" Wooyoung questioned, confused about what the stranger was talking about. The mysterious person gestured towards the display shelf that made Wooyoung wish he was in bed, dreaming about this embarrassing encounter.

"They are pretty huge, don't you think? Tell me, which one would you prefer? For me, it's between the red and black one."

Good fucking job, Jung Wooyoung!!! Not only do you rush into this erotic sex store, but now you're being asked which dildo you like!!!! Can this day get any worse?

"Wha-what? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's not what you think, I swear! I was just trying to look for my friends then-"

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down! I believe you, I believe you. I was joking with you..."

Wooyoung took a step back to closely examine the man standing before him (and also hide his beet-red cheeks). The man was about the same height as Wooyoung, he had black hair with dark blue highlights, complimenting his pale skin color and his light blue eyes. His facial features were cute and handsome due to his chubby cheeks, his round eyes, and his lean muscular figure.