Sixteen

Jongho's POV

I was anxiously pacing back and forth in my room while my big brother scrolled through my messages on my phone. Knots entangled in my hair, soreness filled my body, swollen bags underneath my eyes, redness in my eyes, my skin paler and whiter than snow......I was a complete mess. I barely got any sleep last night since I and Yunho texted for hours and hours because he had a lot on his mind with this "Jackson" fellow. Hell, I didn't know about him until last night when Yunho texted me.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho: Jongho, you there?

Me: yeah

Me: cant sleep

Yunho: Same

Yunho: Can I ask u something?

Me: yea wassup?

Me: whats wrong?

Yunho: What would u do if someone close to u confesses to u on the spot?

I stare wide-eyed at my phone screen and ran my hand through my hair nervously. Why would he ask that question....did someone confess to him......is it somebody I know of? Questions spiraled through my mind, but the phone's bright screen snapped out of my bad trance and hesitantly replied back.

Me: how I'm supposed 2 know? nobodys ever confessed to me b4 so i cant rlly answer that question.

That statement was the truth; never in my school years had anyone confessed to me. Sure, I had friends and all, but no boyfriend nor girlfriend ever came to be. It was just me and my friends against the world. But don't get me wrong, I've had several crushes on girls AND boys, but I just never had the guts to express my feelings since emotions are not my thing. But with Yunho, it was different. When I first saw him, I was immediately attracted to him by his overflowing kindness and his energetic personality. He always cheered me up when I wasn't feeling my best, helped me when he knew I needed him, and told me his corny jokes to make me laugh....... I really wanted to tell him how I feel, but when I tried to, it doesn't come out right and I have to make an excuse.

Yunho: ......It's just someone confessed to me and IDK what to do

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!?????!!!! Please don't tell me this is real, please don't tell me.

Me: Who?

Yunho: I'll explain. Remember the day when San told us about the incident and said he was going to the same dance class as Wooyoung to confront him?

I scoffed, who could forget? I bet he/she also confessed on the same day too.

Me: ofc i do did this person confessed to you in the same place or something.

Yunho: Not really. I had a panic attack and the nurse's office was full so we went to his house.

Hold up, he had a what????? I never heard such a thing from him before since he was always the one to comfort me or San if we had one, not the other way around. I should've been there for him to comfort him instead of this per- Wait a minute, he said "his" so a boy confessed to him???

Me: r u ok? and who is "he"? Do u know y u had a panic attack?

Yunho: I'm fine, thx and I'm coming to that.

Yunho: Well, I think it's because of Wooyoung and San. Their weird relationship was stressing me out and that could've triggered it. Jackson was the first one to see it until people crowded around us, making it worse. San and Wooyoung were there too by the way. I've never felt like that before, my chest was tight, I couldn't breathe properly, my vision was very blurry...I thought I was going to die. Then I saw San and Jackson exchange some kind of look, I don't know what it was but before I could do anything Jackson carried me and that's when I passed out.