Twelve

Yunho's POV

I wiped the perspiration off my forehead with the back of my hand while watching Jackson demonstrate the choreography for me. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to him or the choreo; my eyes watched San and Wooyoung's every move, especially Choi San. They were both dancing the choreography perfectly with such grace and ease that even the students paused their dancing to watch them. Their transitions were smooth, their steps executed effortlessly, limbs swaying in sync with the music......let's just say everybody was flabbergasted.

Damn, they're good! How did they learn so quickly? Man, they make it look so easy. I wish I could-

"Dude, you alright? Do you want to take a break?" Jackson questioned, concern evident in his tone. I smiled reassuringly back at him and shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good. Just distracted, you know. Let's get it, then!!!" He lent me a hand and I grabbed it, letting him pull me back to my feet. He continued to help me with the parts I was still struggling with, and he also bought me a PowerAde. I gratefully smiled and stood up to retrieve it from him. I thanked him and gulped half the drink down. He watched me with curious eyes, obviously wanting to question me. I waited for his bombarding questions, bracing for the impact.

"Yunho, is there something on your mind lately? You seem off today." I sighed, I knew this was coming. My attention was drawn to San and Wooyoung instead of class and I... I don't know if San would hurt himself, hurt Wooyoung, or they both hurt each other. I looked at Jackson to detect any warning signs, but I found none. San was stealing glances at Wooyoung, studying his every move as if he were a movie. His eyes were full of indescribable hunger, and that sent various thoughts to my head. Wooyoung glared back at him, telepathically telling him to stop eyeing him. San only fake smiled and continued dancing as if nothing happened. I groaned internally, why did I bother? I averted my eyes away from him and took a deep breath. Jackson has been my best friend since elementary school, and we've been close and never hid anything from each other. I felt a certain connection with him...it's not what you think it is......it's brotherly love. We always had each other back since day one, and that is never gonna change.

Or so I thought......

"It's just some friend of mine is just going crazy just because of some person he met, and well...." I paused, a lump in my throat present. I swallowed and continued with perseverance. Jackson scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my broad shoulders. I weakly smiled and he earnestly smiled back.

"I think he's just a bit overboard with his emotions and how he should deal with them. We have talked about it a few times before, and he said he'll try to talk to the person, but I don't think it's gonna end well. I'm just worried he, this person he's talking to, or both will get hurt or worse."

Even though I'm neither of them, it still tears me apart....seeing them like that. San might act like a total bastard, but he just does that to feel safe and secure about himself. I'm trying to teach him that when he does that, he is not only hurting himself but his loved ones as well. I just can't anymore..... I can't.......

Tears started to form in my eyes and my throat felt clogged. I tried breathing, but it only made the situation worse. My chest tightened as if someone was squeezing me to death, and my heart throbbed and throbbed, making me groan in pain. I was hyperventilating and sweat was running down my face. Everyone stopped dancing and came closer to us and bombarded us with statements and questions. Jackson gawked at me, unable to comprehend what was happening to me. I tried to call for help, but no words came out of my mouth; my throat and mouth went dry like the Sahara Desert.

"Yunho, are you OK?"

"Dude, put your head between your knees. That should help a little bit."

"Yunho's having a panic attack!!!"