Five

San's POV

I opened a pack of lunch meat, grabbed a loaf of bread from the top of the refrigerator, and got a pack of iceberg lettuce from the refrigerator. I felt a pair of curious eyes on my every move, so I slowly turned around to meet the adorable eyes of Jung Wooyoung. Wait a second, did I call him adorable? Jung Wooyoung, you are going to be the end of me!

"What you staring at? Sit down, you look creepy" Wooyoung was standing near the dining table, staring at me through his phone. How can he look so adorable? His blonde hair strands dancing in the wind, eyes reflecting the afternoon sun... Oh my fucking God, KILL ME!!!

"I wasn't staring. I was looking at my school stuff and it turns out I am suspended due to... well, you should know why. I can't go to school for 3 days, thanks to you. So, San, how do you feel right now? Joyful, sad, excited, mad? Tell me right now!!!", Wooyoung exclaimed at me in a mocking tone which made my blood boil and tightened my grip on the knife in my hand. He really needs to watch himself or...

"Whatever, I do not care about that at all. Just forget about it, Wooyoung. Here. Eat." I put down a sandwich and sat down and took a bite out of mine. He hesitantly walked to the table and sat down in front of me; he took a bite out of the sandwich and his eyes widened comically. Has he eaten a sandwich before? He looked at me with amazement in his eyes and took another bite.

"San, this is so GOOD!!! What is in this?" I looked at him with a blank expression, wondering if he had ever eaten a sandwich before. His reaction was adorable, in a way... to me.

"Nothing, just turkey, mayo, lettuce, and cheese. Nothing special. Eat.", I ordered. He obeyed, finishing the sandwich in a matter of seconds. I looked at his empty plate, slightly impressed at his eating speed. I finished my sandwich and was about to grab the plates until a hand appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing? I got it, do something else."

"I might as well. You made me something to eat and this is the least I can do to repay you. Please... Sannie."

I cocked my eyebrow when he said... Sannie. Sannie... Sannie... Wooyoung called me Sannie. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and a slight pout on his lips. I sighed, walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch. I felt a slight vibration in my back pocket, so I pulled my phone out to see a text from Jongho.

KingJong: Where r u? R U OK?

I smirked, I had a class with him. Chemistry... I think.

Me: At home. Im fine. Just a mishap, that's all.

KingJong: Let me guess, with Jung Wooyoung. Yunho filled me in. U like him :)

Me: Ewwww hell no.

KingJong: Then spill the tea, sis.

  What the hell???? Did he just say "spill the tea, sis"?

Me: First of all, dont u ever say that again. We got kicked out of class and he was being an asshole about it and I was teaching him a lesson but he ran off. BUT he was almost hit by a car and I saved him and brought him to my house.

KingJong:.............. WTF????? DAMN IT, SAN!!!!!!

Me: What? at least he didn't die. jeez, pull yourself together.

I looked over my shoulder to meet the eyes of Shorty, who was peering through a glass cup. He smirked and resumed his "chore". I slightly chuckled at his actions, why is he so cute? I realized what I just did and mentally fac-palmed myself. I resumed my texting with Jongho.