Fifteen

San's POV

"As much as I want to begin practice, we still don't have any songs to dance to," Mingi stated while running his hand through his brown hair anxiously. Seonghwa sighed and soothingly rubbed small circles on his boyfriend's back. I leaned on Wooyoung's shoulder and snuggled closer to him, he cutely giggled and laid his head on mine.

Ever since I confessed my feelings to him, we've been closer than ever and spent every second we had together. I know, it sounds cheesy but every time I'm with him, I can't seem to concentrate on anything but him. His dazzling brown orbs of light, his gleaming smile, his cute high-pitched laugh, his luscious kisses, his adorable personality...I can't seem to focus my attention on anything but him. 

"Being all lovey-dovey, Sannie? What happened to the tougher, edgier side of you?" He softly whispered in my ear and then bit my earlobe seductively. I grunted and gripped his waist tighter. "Oh, trust me, it's still there. I don't have to show it all the time, because I'm with you." He blushed and tried to hide his flushing cheeks with his hands but I stopped him. I cooed at him and softly pinched his chubby cheek. "You look so cute when you're embarrassed."

"Stop it, you're making me red." I tickled his little belly and he laughed and wiggled in my hold. Jongho and Yunho glanced at us and exchanged curious looks. Yunho stood up and sat between us. Wooyoung whined and I hit his back harshly. He grimaced in pain and shot me a glare. "OW, THE FUCK, SAN???!!!??? WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON GETTING HIT??!!?? WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!??"

"For interrupting our moment," I stated and he shot me one more glare and pointed at the others. They were huddled up in the corner surrounding what seems to be a laptop. Hongjoong was scrolling through it while talking to Mingi and Seonghwa. Yeosang was making sure the speakers were set and ready to go because he probably didn't trust Mingi with them. "While you two were being mushy and stuff like that, Hongjoong said he picked a couple of songs and wanted to see what the others think." Jongho appeared from behind Yunho and nodded in agreement with Yunho's statement. "Yeah, so get your asses up and come on." Wooyoung raised an eyebrow at Jongho who was already there, chatting with Yeosang who was also reviewing the laptop. I stood up and helped Wooyoung up. His warm little hand caressed my own and we walked together to the group.

"I like the songs, especially the second one." I overheard Mingi saying to Hongjoong. Hongjoong smiled and continued to scroll through the laptop. "OK, let me see if I could edit this right quick." Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at him and shook his head. "The songs sound perfectly fine, why would you edit them?" He questioned and Hongjoong stopped.

"What songs did Hongjoong hyung choose?" Wooyoung questioned the lather. "Good question, what songs did y'all agreed on?" I asked. Hongjoong spoke, stopping Seonghwa from answering the question.

"The first song is called 'Outlet' by Desiigner and the second is called 'Day n Nite' by Kid Cudi (Andrew Luce Remix)." He replied. Seonghwa pouted and leaned his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"The disrespect," Seonghwa muttered, making Mingi laughed and ruffled his hair. "Awwwww, Hwa mad?" He cooed and Seonghwa pouted more and nodded his head. Mingi pecked his forehead and held Seonghwa in his arms. I cringed, not caring if they saw it.

If they start to make out again, I'm going out the door with Wooyoung of course.

"But why are the songs getting edited for?" Yunho asked. Yeosang perked up. "It's really quite simple if you think about it." Wooyoung perked up an eyebrow so did I. We probably thought the same thing:

Since when he spoke more often? Is he usually the quiet, shy person? 

"Because the first song is explicit and he wanted to censor the cuss words out and only want to use the first part of the song. For the second song, all he really has to do is insert the first part of 'Outlet' before the first bass drop of 'Day n Nite'.  " We all gawked at Yeosang, who shrugged it off and sat on Hongjoong's lap. He smiled and pecked his boyfriend's cheek. "Look at my baby, he's so smart and knows me so well." He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye and hugged Yeosang closer to him. Seonghwa took control of the laptop and reviewed Hongjoong's work. "Are you done with the editing, Hongjoong?"