Thirteen

Warning: SMUT!! (I think.) If it's terrible, I'm sorry! <3

Wooyoung's POV

"You know, kidnapping wasn't the solution if you want to confess to me. There were other options, Sannie! We can't resort to violence unless the situation is very, very, VERY serious!!" I exclaimed, burying my face in embarrassment on his muscular chest to hide my flushed face. He beamed at my so-called "cuteness" and giggled softly. I lifted my head once more to stick my tongue at him and laid down on his chest. It was warm and soothing to me, his heartbeats echoed in my head, his chest rising and falling in sync with my own, his breathing rustling in my strands of hair.

This feels amazing, I've never felt this way before. Is this what love feels like, it feels euphoric and infinite. I want this to last for eternity. After all, I'm his precious treasure and that's never, ever going to change.

He cooed at the sight of my retreating figure on his broad chest and lifted my chin to face him. Internally, I was squealing like a fangirl. I mean, who wouldn't be??? He possesses a face and body like no other. His smooth melanin skin, his sharp jawline, his plush lips smooth to the touch, his lean muscles, his...

"Wooyoung, were you listening to me?" He shook my body tenderly, and my thoughts instantly evaporated into nothingness. Damn it, really need to stop doing that!!! He's gonna be the death of me, that's for sure!! I faced him with an innocent pout on my lips and batted my eyelashes, creating a perfect image of innocence.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying, Sannie?" He turned his head away, light pink dusting his cheeks. I giggled and put my head on his shoulder near his ear.

"Come on, spit it out. What is it?" I whispered, making him smirk, and turned back around to face me once more. "I was saying it was the only way to make you listen, Shorty. Otherwise, you would've kept ignoring me like I didn't exist at all." I jumped and pounded my fists against his chest repeatedly, his laughter echoing in his room and his house, filling it with love and joy.

"No, I wouldn't!!!!!! You're lying!!!! If you wanted my attention, you should've just kept being an asshole."

"First of all, yes, you would. Second of all, I wouldn't lie to you. Also, I am not an asshole, Shorty. And if I was one, it would've made the situation worse, so 'kidnapping' was the only solution available."

"Oh my God, there's no point in arguing with you if you are gonna be a smart ass. You're lucky I like you." I mumbled the last part, but he heard it clearly and smiled genuinely at me. He pecked my forehead and laid his head on top of mine.

"I like you, more than you know....my precious treasure." He murmured softly in my ear, my breath hitched in my throat and my face flushed red. I am his, and he is mine. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my body, nuzzling my neck. I chuckled at the sensation and turned to kiss him, but he beat me to it. The kiss was complete with every emotion that we felt for each other. The kiss soon became more heated and messy; I tangled my fingers in his lush hair, enjoying the bountiful taste. We both fought for dominance, tongues attacking every crook and cranny of our wet caverns. He won eventually and pressed his body against me, pinning me on the couch. He cradled me in his arms and trailed his wet kisses down my neck. I clung to his T-shirt tighter than ever. A moan erected from my lips and I grinded my body against him, desperate for more. He smirked and slammed his lips onto mine. I responded by biting his bottom lip hungrily and savoring his euphoric taste. His hands traveled down to the hem of my shirt and he lifted it, exposing my bare chest to him. I blushed and tried to look away, but he grabbed my neck and trailed his rough, wet kisses on it. I gripped the cushion and grunted, trying to repress my moans but failed miserably once again. A loud moan echoed in the living room, and that boosted his confidence even more than it already was. His hands landed on my nipples and he started to fiddle with one of them while he sucked the other one. Ecstasy spiked my veins and all I could think of was San. Sannie...Sannie...Sannie...Sannie... His head traveled downwards, leaving red marks on my neck and chest, but he abruptly lifted his head.