Chapter 1:John's Return?

Before we begin, this is my first published fanfiction, please feel free to leave constructive criticism so that I may grow as a writer. 

If you do not already know Unordinary is a webtoon original created by Uru-Chan, I have looked all over webtoon for Unordinary fanfictions and have now come to the end of my search, so I will make my own story.

Please enjoy the story.

Palpatine2018

Then I'll stop you again. Every time you mess up, I'll be here to stop you.

        Seraphina's words repeated in my head over and over again, I truly had found a great friend in Seraphina that after all the shit I pulled, after seeing me beat everyone around me senseless. I am not going to screw up again, I have to.

       I do not know when I will be returning to Wellston, but I must make sure I am better before I return.

My visits with Adrion, Claire and my recent talks with dad have opened my eyes to see just what an ass I have been, I ran away from my problems, and I used violence to deal with all my problems, now is the time to change all that, to face them and to change for the better.....I have to for Sera.

Wellston- Seraphina

Sitting in my dorm I could not help but think of John, the way he looked when we talked, I was glad to see that the John I knew was still there. I made him a promise, if he should lose control of himself I would be there to save him from himself again.

Looking over at the clock I could see that it was time to get to school, oh being all powerful again has its advantages, I was able to shower, have breakfast and leave the girls dorms with plenty of time to get to school.

Making my way to the main building I ran into Evie and Remi as they made their way to class so I came up behind them.

"Good morning you two" With a cheerful voice I startled Evie making Remi laugh.

"Oh Seraphina? You scared me!" smiled Evie as we all giggled and began to walk together to class.

"It is so peaceful now without John here" Remi stated but then seemed to remember I was here....."I-I ah mean that....sorry Seraphina" Remi deciding to just apologize lowered her head in shame.

"No, it's alright Remi. I agree with John gone, it's calming down, I actually talked to him a few days ago.....he was doing much better" I said while a smile made its way to my face.

Evie turned suddenly towards me and Remi "Do you think the Headmaster will allow John to return?"

I stopped walking suddenly thinking about it. After all the shit John has pulled, how many people he beat senselessly and the wave of Jokers that came from his Joker act I was beginning to think that maybe Headmaster Vaughan might not let John come back to School. "I don't know Evie....I hope he does let john back, I miss having him around"

Both Evie and Remi looked at each other with a look I could not decipher and we made our way into the school building. Upon entering the entire student body had froze seeing me, I guess when the true Queen of Wesston gets her powers back everyone gets nervous, they think i am going to be like John and punch the first person to look at me....I used to do that, but not now.