Chapter 4:Front page news & John's Cooking

Before you read today's chapter I have some sad news to share today.

Our beloved cat wolf has suffered a terrible injury, a broken Pelvis.

Sadly with the Pandemic and other circumstances have left us financially unstable. We are at the point where buying a 4l of milk may mean the lights go out.

My mother has been a stay at home parent for many years, me and my sister are going to start a Go Fund Me to hopefully raise the money for her surgery.

Now the vet told us it might be possible that she could recover on her own as long as we watch over her but there is no guarantee she will live or die.

So please keep our precious Wolf in your thoughts as you read today.

Thank you💓

Apologies I cant figure out how to fix it upright

Opening the door to John's room I found there was little to nothing really in it beside the desk that looked like a pile of unfinished school work and opened textbooks rested upon. The Bed John sat on and of course Shadows dog bed at the end of John's.

Of course his father's book Unordinary was on his nightstand with a page marker in it, he is reading it again. I noticed a bookshelf on the wall across from me where he kept some of his more valuable movies and shows as well as a few more books that he has read

"Is that Shakespeare on your bookshelf?" I asked as I moved over to look at the titles.

"Skipping you stalking me through the door yes, I actually do quite good with Shakespeare, I have a few of the plays" John replied as he made his way from the bed to stand beside me grabbing one of his most notably famous plays, Romeo & Juliet

"To be or not to be that is the question" John spoke as he held the wrong book, laughing at his actions.... "That's the wrong Play Romeo" I retorted

"I know Juliet"

Wellston School

Me and Sera talked for maybe an hour or two before we had to go to bed for school tomorrow, why does it have to start so early in the morning anyway? We now found ourselves walking to school and for her first day I brought Shadow with me, like headmaster Vaughn said, I have exclusive permission to bring her to classes.

Having decided to use Sera's ability we got to school in a split second, Shadow looked to have been a little spooked by what had just happened but seemed to get over it seeing me and Sera were with her I guess?

"It's nice to see you accepting your powers John...." Sera commented to me as we started to walk through the school gates, "It....it feels lifting to use it again" taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. Me and Sera make our way towards the main building.