Chapter 7: Dreyfuss Family Supper

Before we begin I would like to apologize if the quality of this chapter is not to the standard of the last 6, with our beloved Kitten in need of medical attention my attention is elsewhere.

I did spend at minimum an hour trying to make it good so please enjoy.

I will be going on hiatus until January 2nd, hopefully I will have a backlog of chapters to deliver to you.

Please keep us in your thoughts this holiday season as we pray to save our cat.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a wonderous New Year everyone

Palpatine2018

I was not about to let anyone see Sera like this, their Queen is supposed to be strong, activating my ability. I proceed to move with Seras ability back home. Sera seemed to be putting space between us as she proceeded out of my arms towards the house. There is no way I'm letting this go.

"Seraphina" I knew saying her full name would get her attention, she stopped in her tracks not facing me, "Who's David?"

"My parents set us up" she was still not looking at me, "He has no interest in me except to add me to his sick list of conquests" I hated him more now.

"Then I better make sure he keeps his disgusting hands off you" I knew saying something like that would be weird but I got a reaction out of her, she looked at me with a sad smile.

"Would you go against my parents too?"

"Anyone that comes to do harm to you will have to deal with me" I walked up to her and pulled her into yet another hug before opening the door to the house.

"Alright now for my favorite thing ever in the whole world...packing " shadow who seemingly got John's suitcase out was waiting in the living room for him, "How did you even get it out of the closet when the door is closed?" She's a smart dog.

"It's not that hard John and besides I think she cheated her way inside...I saw you had a rope rigged on the handle for her to open it herself" Damn how the hell did she even know what that was for.

Packing our things it suddenly hit me, "Sera...I don't have a ticket for the train" Sera seemed shocked and frightened at the thought of me not tagging along when suddenly there was a knock on the door, Shadow barked letting us know that we indeed had a visitor. Moving to the door to open it I found Arlo, and the rest of the royals.

"I'm sorry you guys I can not discuss Turf Wars right now again, something has come up"

"We know John" Remi chimed in as Arlo held up an envelope marked John Doe.

"The Headmaster wanted us to drop this off for you before you and Serapgina leave" So Arlo and the rest knew what was going down.

"Is that a ticket for John?"

"Envelope is the right size for one"

"How about you let me open it and find out if it's a bomb or a ticket on the Polar Exspress?" Turning around Sera had fallen back onto the couch laughing, that wasn't even my best sarcastic comeback even.

"Now behind dor one what shall I find" turning into the house for the others to walk in I proceed to open the envelope, "and oh my God I won a free ticket to crush Sera's fiance"

Aw crap, stopping in my tracks I saw that just like me she had not told anyone about, everyone looked shocked.

"Wait, your already engaged to someone Seraphina" Isen asked as he pulled out a notebook, I steeped in before anyone else could, "As King I control the press and if you so much as put a letter on that notepad I will send you to your mother as a hood ornament"