Chapter 19: Blyke and Remi together at last & an Old flame rekindled

Remi, would you maybe like to go out with me?” Those words made me blush bright red, I felt my heart beat increasing as Blyke seemed to stand there waiting for an answer.
Though I must have been taking too long to answer him.

“I see I’ll jus-”

“Yes” I saw his face change drastically, as realisation of what I said set in on his face.

“YES!!” Blyke jumped in the air excited, wow I must be great to get this out of him.

“Now he is finally going to calm down” . Turning around I found Isen John and Seraphina conversing amongst themselves.

“Oh, was he worse than me?” John chimed in unaware that me and Blyke were now listing in on them, “I don;t think they know we are listing in Blyke” I whispered to him as we continued to watch.

“Oh God, he was worse, I was literally ready to kill him if he didn’t ask her today”

“And here I thought you two were great friends” Seraphina commented as she was leaning against John who had now just noticed us watching.

“And look at the two lovebirds have finally joined us” earning a heated reaction from me and Blyke.

“Oh God”

“Hehhe, now it’s my turn to embarass you two” John had a smirk plastered on his face as Seraphina simply laughed at the situation.

“It’s about time you two idiots got together” We all turned to see Arlo walking towards us Elaine beside him as he smirked.

“Oh God not you too Arlo”

Laughing to himself as he approached simply to ruffle my hair which he knows I hate, “Rei would be proud of you Pinky” Though today I could only watch him.

‘Rei and Arlo were best of friends’

“And as for you Blyke” suddenly serius, looking to him, “If you hurt her I am going to make sure you pay” I could see Blyke not backing down from Arlo, an action I Seraphina and John only take against him.

“I would have it no other way Arlo”

“Good” Patting Blyke on the shoulder he moved passed them to join Elaine who was talking to Seraphina.

“Now I do believe we have classes to attend, do we not John?”

“Oh yes my good sir we should leave the new love birds alone” a smirk on his face we were all surprised when John Arlo and Isen started laughing as they walked away to probably leave me and Blyke alone.

“Now Blyke we need to talk to Remi, so go away” Well I guess the girls wanted to talk to me alone.

“Well I know when I need to get lost, I will see you later Remi” and he ran off after the rest of the boys.

“Now we need to have a little talk Remi” seraphina had this look on her as she and Elaine moved to guide me towards another side entrance into the school.

‘Great I’m going to get dragged into an empty classroom where there all going to want to talk about boys and stuff…well everyone but Seraphina, she’s reserved thank God’

God was I wrong.

“Hey wait up you guys!” Turning around we saw Blyke running up to us while Seraphina Elaine and Evie were leading Remi away. ‘Poor Remi, hehe’

“Already being ditched by Remi already?” I joked laughing as he came up to us.

“Ya well when YOUR Queen says something you either listen or wide up almost dead” He is right.