Chapter 17: UnOrdinary Awakening

“It has become obvious Time Warp that we alone are no match for Ember.”

“Well what are we going to do, Avenger? Ember is backed and supported by the authorities?”

“I think it’s time we superheroes unite”

    I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest, opening my eyes I was blinded by the light of the morning sun coming through my open window. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw what was laying on my chest, Sera.
I could not help but stare at her sleeping form as she seemed to cling to me, noticing how we were holding onto one another. If I had a mirror I think my face would be a few shades of red. I noticed how I had pulled her tight against me, and how she seemed to be so relaxed as I watched her breathing, moving her hair out of her face.

“How did I get so lucky?” Looking over to the clock I was shocked to see that we both had slept in…it was no longer monday morning, but almost four in the afternoon, hearing the door open I could hear the voices of a few people, this was going to be awkward.

“They weren’t in school today Remi…because they need sleep”

“I need to make sure Arlo”

Shit…well if I pretend to be asleep I and Sera can get away without being embarrassed for at least a little while.

My door opened slowly as I closed my eyes. I wonder who opened it.

“Holy shit John got to next base with the Goddess!”

“What! They slept together!”

“Shut up you too…there sleeping you idiots” Well that answers my questions…It had to be Blyke and Isen who walked in.

“What’s going on you three- Well I see those two were busy…sure not sleeping” Damn it Arlo not you too.

“Alright you three enough lets let them sleep” closing the door I let out a breath I didn’t know I had.

“We're never going to hear the end of this, are we John?” Looks like Sera woke up.

“Nope”

“John…would you of-'' she was blushing madly looking away from me…was she talking about?

“If it's what you're asking then yes…yes I do”

“Telling William he’s going to be a grandfather would definitely wake him up”

“Awwwwwwww” both me and Sera screamed falling out of bed from shock.

“Hahaha, now I know what William was talking about the fun of being a parent” Uncle Charles laughed as me and Sera stood up.

“I know William must've already talked to you two but try not to jump on each other before you graduate and can afford to have a happy mistake alright?”

Both me and Sera were so embarrassed we simply nodded our heads. Satisfied with our answer Uncle Charles left us alone in the room once more. Looking to Sera silently communicating to one another we decided to face the music.Walking out the door we made our way to the living room where everyone was.

“Well well” Oh God here we go.

Arlo’s comment gained the attention of the rest of the group, turning from their conversations looking at John and Seraphina.

“You two look much better,” Remi commented with a smirk on her face.

“Actually Remi there is some-”

“WOW Wow…we don’t need to know the details Seraphina” Blyke yelled, cutting off Seraphina.

“ISEN!...You don’t just talk about them having done each other in front of others” Isen yelled at Blyke,both John and Seraphina were turning redder and redder as the group continued embarrassing them.