Chapter 10: King & Queen/ Where's Remi?

Waking up on the couch John found that he slept far better than he could remember in a long time, so good in fact he actually didn’t know where he was until he felt something move atop him. Looking down he was shocked to find Seraphina sleeping on his chest, though she would never admit it she seemed to latch onto him for dear life in her sleep.
    John simply smiled and stroked her hair out of her beautiful face, contempt to lay there and watch her sleep but of course school had to ruin everything, their alarms went off to get Seraphina who seems to wake up similar to John with confusion on her face.

“Wh-where…where am I- ''looking down she saw John looking at her intently with his golden champagne collared eyes.

“Good Morning my Queen”

“John? What…how?” suddenly the memories of last night came back to her, Seraphina blushed a deep red across her face remembering their kiss, John asked her to be his girlfriend. Smiling down on John she moved in close as the two kissed.

“Good morning my King”

    There romantic moment was interrupted as Shadow barked, such an attention hog she is. Laughing to themselves they proceed to get up off the couch much to their displeasure and get ready for school.

“Should we tell anyone we are together John?” Seraphina called as she left the bathroom calling to John as he made breakfast for them.

“I say we let them figure it out for themselves” turning around with a mischievous smile he proceed to get Seraphina’s food ready to eat, “I wonder how long it will take them to figure it out”

“Remi, Elaine and Evie will probably know on the spot once we enter the school that we are a thing” Taking her plate from john she seemed to devour every last crumb on the plate as if it were the most valuable food on the planet.

“Hahahahahha, you know I can always make more… you don’t need to eat as if Arlo is going to take the rest” 

“Arlo even thinks of going after my food I’ll stab him with the spoon”

    John could not help but start laughing uncontrollably at her blunt yet joking statement. “Why a spoon and not a sharp four pronged fork? It would be far more difficult to cause any real damage with a spoon”

“It's funny though, right?”

    Moving to finish getting ready John was in his room adjusting his uniform when his cell began to ring. Looking to see who was calling at this hour he saw it was his father, William.

“Hey Dad what’s up?”

“Good morning John. I heard from the headmaster that you seem to be doing better?”

“I see even the Headmaster is ratting me out to my own father” John laughed as he finished his little joke.

“I see your sense of humor hasn’t changed John, so tell me has anything new happened since you came back” John could almost hear the smirk in his voice remembering his comment from the last time he called.

“Well Dad I”

    John told his father everything, his breakdown at school, Seraphina’s mother and father and putting them in their place for Seraphina and how he confessed to her on the train ride back home. William could be heard crying a little on the other end of the call.

“Wh-dad why are you crying?!”

“I knew you two would get together oh my God I can’t wait for the weeing and Grandchildren” 

“Dad?!”

“Promise me you won’t do anything stupid until after you graduate”

Lets screw with him a little “Seraphina didn’t have her period this month”