Ch 1: The New Pet

A random day in Hell in a random mall in IMP City. Yeah, pretty much how it starts. The I.M.P.s were walking around the place, having a day off from their usual job. Blitz, along with Millie, Moxxie, and Loona, were walking along the Mall area and then headed outside. There were some shops in a market like area, or more like an outside shopping area than anything. Let's just say there was a bunch of random ass shops. Loona was walking along with Millie and Mox. She wore a red leather jacket with long black jeans her usual clothing was underneath. She was also texting on her phone like usual. Blitz then said, "Great to go shopping for a change. It's been boring as shit at the fucking office."

Moxxie then said "Haven't we had a couple of clients that had job offers for us sir?" Blitz only replied to Moxxie in his snarky like fashion

"Yeah Mox I am aware of that but those jobs are also boring as shit and are pretty much dumb. Like for example, one wanted us to go kill this shitty hobo on the street when he was already at Deaths door. So, a waste of fucking time if you ask me." Millie then chimed in and said "Hey at least business is still booming right Blitz?" Blitz sighs and says "Yes, thank the unholy fuck about that." Loona sighed and said "How much longer will we be out? I just want to go the fu-" She stops mid sentence when she sees something that caught her eye.

What she saw was a something that she had never seen before. A creature about the size of a fox was curled up in a cage. She went over to get a closer look, if it wasn't that great she would continue walking, but, the closer she got, the more interested she was. She came up to a medium sized cage sitting on a small table with a sign that says "For Sale." On it. She looks down into the cage and saw what looked to be a four legged animal of some sort. It was asleep curled up with its tail wrapped around it. The Creature then opened its eyes and looked up at Loona in confusion and interest. The Creature looked like this:

(I hope you all like the new drawing

(I hope you all like the new drawing.)

It had a reptilian look to it, it had a small head attached to a half foot long neck with a 'hood' like a cobra hood that started from the forhead and got wider all the way down to its front legs and had points on both ends. It had slender muscular legs, front and back, paw like feet, and it had a slender body with a bit of a wide chest and thin stomach. It also had a long tail with an X at the tip. There was also a small fin of some sort at the beginning of his tail. The skin of the creature looked smooth and was colored black with fiery orange markings on certain points on its body. On its forehead and the beginning of its hood was an upside-down V with a small upside-down triangle with both of their tips nearly touching.

There were also some orange markings on its X tip with orange lining down the blades. There is also some thin lining along its legs and its edges of its hood and chest. It seemed that an orange light pulsated from them at times. Its eyes were also orange with no visible pupils. Its head was also a snake or cobra like with a slight slope that led down to a short blunt muzzle with no visible nostrils. Also, its mouth was barely visible.