Ch 16: Nixx Lays Low

Octavia woke up to find Nixx was not in bed with her. Thinking he was around she got up stretched and looked around. When she saw he wasn't in her room at all, she began to worry a little. She got up and began to look around for Nixx. She called for him and kept looking. She saw her Father Stolas was sitting on his chair reading a book. "Um Dad, have you seen Nixx any where?" Stolas looked over at her and said "Oh Good Morning Princess! Um no I thought he was in your room?" Octavia was trying to stay calm and said "No, he wasn't there." Stolas puts down the book he was reading and said "Well I am sure he is around here some where." Octavia said "Yeah, I will see if he went to the kitchen or something." She left and headed to the kitchen.

She looked in there, and Nixx was not in there, she was really starting to worry a bit more. If Loona showed up and she didn't find him, it wasn't going to look good. Octavia went to go see if he went out to the Garden if he wanted to get some fresh air. Then she heard her mom Stella humming a sweet melody. She looked inside to see what her Mother was up to. She was shocked to find Stella sitting on a fancy couch, Nixx was on her lap drinking up some fancy alcohol that Stella gave him. She was giving him gentle strokes and humming him a sweet song almost like she was humming him a lullaby. Octavia breathed out a sigh of relief, she was glad that Nixx was alright. She said "Hey Mum, good morning." Stella stopped humming and said "Oh good morning sweetie~. Sleep well?" Octavia says "Yeah, just fine. I see you and Nixx are getting aquainted just fine?" Stella looks down at Nixx and says "Oh yes. He is such a sweetheart. The poor dear was walking around looking glum so I decided to give him some Champagne."

Octavia was wondering why Nixx was sad, she was sure he was enjoying his time here. Well she assumed he got a bit Homesick, it happens to almost anyone. Nixx saw Octavia and gave her a small smile and a look that might be 'apologetic' for having her worry. Octavia was not that upset, she was just really happy that Nixx didn't run off or anything. Stella let Nixx go to Octavia after she gave him a kiss on his forehead. Nixx cooed happily but was now quiet after that. Octavia was having Breakfast while he laid on the table top.

After a while of spending time with Nixx a bit more Loona came by to pick him up. "Hi Loona! How was your date?" Octavia asked. Loona says "It went well. I had a great time with Tex."
"Great, you two seem perfect for one another. You should be with him!" Octavia said happily. Nixx was silent the entire time, maybe he should have killed Vortex when he actually had the chance. He looked down to the side not wanting to look at Loona. Loona then asks "Anyway. How is Nixx?" Octavia looked down at Nixx and said "He is fine, he was just with Mum this morning."
"I see. I can tell she has taken a liking to him." Loona said with a smile as Octavia handed Nixx over. Loona then lifted Nixx up to her face and said "Hey Nixx! Did you have a good time?" Nixx looked at Loona with a small smile. Loona assumed that was a good enough answer and lowered him and held him close. "Anyway, I got to go. Work and all. Text ya later and all that shit." Octavia said her 'goodbyes' and Loona had the IMP Van with her and got in placing Nixx on her lap.

He curled up and relaxed as he was partially happy that he was with Loona and was trying to forget about what he did last night. He was afraid if Loona found out. How would she take it? Would she be upset with Nixx? Will she abandone him? He felt so guilty, sad and scared of what was going to happen next. Nixx laid there silently. Loona drove back to IMP HQ and took him inside. Already Blitz was there with Millie and Moxxie hanging out in his office. Loona entered and said "Whats up bitches?" Blitz turned and said "Hey Loona dear! I see you got Nixx?" Loona said "Yeah. Octvaia enjoyed having him. So did her parents." Blitz was happy to hear that. "Good good. Well, glad you got here when you could cause. Mox was looking to study him some more." Mox looks up from a magazine he was reading and said "Yes, in fact, I was going to have him demonstrate more of his abilites."

Loona had completely forgotten about the whole studying thing. She was looking forward to spending sometime with Nixx today. "I suppose. Haven't got anymore hit offers?" Blitz checked his phone and said "None so far. Austin hasn't contacted me yet. But I am keeping an eye out for any other offers." A moment of silence "Oh sorry! How was that date with Texy?" Blitz asked. Loona was sitting down at the couch and said "It went really well. I had a good time." Blitz smiled and nodded "Good, I am glad you had a great time." He saw Loona was still wearing the Amulet he gave her. Millie then said "Well, lets get to studying Moxxie! The sooner the better if we get some Human targets to kill!" Mox agreed and said "Very well." Loona let Nixx go with the two Ms and was left by herself. At least she had her phone, wait, fuck she had to charge it. She went into the Lounge to do just that.