Ch 3: The Scorch Gang

As morning came Loona awoke to Nixx snuggling close to her chest and purring sort of loudly. She smiles and gives him pets. He purrs more and then does a small stretch that looked so cute Loona had to give him some kisses. "Wake up Nixx. Today's a new day." Loona said sweetly to him. Nixx slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Loona and she could see him do a small smile. How adorable. Loona then got up, yawned, stretched, and picked Nixx up and placed him across her shoulders and got ready for the day. Then took a shower and had Nixx give her the Conditioner and Shampoo. Brushed her teeth and then got dressed in her usual clothes. She then ate breakfast with Nixx. She ate cereal and gave Nixx a small glass of beer. He was hesitant at first, but then he started drinking it. It seemed fine to him, she considered it his breakfast. She was still surprised that alcohol was his some what food source, was it?

Blitz got up wearing a grey tank top and jeans. He said "Morning my Loony toony! And Nixxy Wixxy!" Loona looked up at Blitz with an annoyed look and said "Fucking really?" Blitz says "What? You are my Baby I just love you so much." Loona then says "I know. But maybe a 'Good morning Loona' would do just fine." Then she looks at Nixx resting on the table next to her. Blitz then says "What ever you want dear." He sits down across from her and eats his breakfast which was left over peice of chocolate cake with milk. He then says "So, how was sleeping with your new pet last night? Did you sleep alright?" Loona smiles a bit and says "Just fine. He snuggled with me all night." Blitz then nods and says "Good, glad to hear it. Happy you are doing so well with him." Loona agreed and gave Nixx a stroke along the back of his hood and he cooed happily. "Yeah. He is a good boy. I think he was worth it." Loona then takes a bite of cereal, chews and swallow and then says "So, the usual today?" Blitz was amazed that Loona asked that. Normally she didn't care that much about what they were going to do today. He said "Well, due to the fact we killed some humans yesterday. Nothing new has come up so if you want you can have the day off and do whatever you were planning on doing. If that is what you were asking me?" Loona smiles and says "I was thinking about taking Nixx out and just spending some time with him." Blitz had no problem with that, he knew it was going to be a long slow day so he had to prepare for it. He sipped some Milk and said "Thats fine. I will need to be doing some paper work and boring shit like that anyway. I hope that Austin calls us to have more people for us to kill." Blitz said resting his head on his hand. Loona said "Well, perhapes he will shortly." Blitz had to smile in agreement to that, he then asked "Will you be needing the van by any chance?" Loona said "Sure. You can use it to get to work and then we can swap?" Blitz replies and says "Alright. Sounds like a good plan for me, since I am going to be at the office most of the day."

After finishing breakfast they got in there van that had been fixed up a bit due to the increase in income from their very hard work. Dirty but hard work. They picked up Moxxie and Millie and went on their way towards the work place. Blitz was driving along and said "Good Morning you two love birds, how was your night? Do anything special?" He says giving a wink in the rear view mirror. Mox sighs and says "We just went right to sleep sir. Nothing to report on. Besides, if we did I wouldn't tell you." Blitz was always wanting to know about some of their personal time together. Blitz replies "Hey just seeing how my two employees are doing. What kind of a boss will I be if I didn't?" He had a bit of a secret lust towards them which he had no idea if it was Stolas's fault or not. Blitz then says "Beisdes, haven't you two ever thought about having a child by any chance?" Millie smiles shyly and says "Oh well, we have thought about it from time to time and well." Mox had to finish for her "Well, we just don't seem ready yet. Sure starting a family would be nice, but we are taking it slow." Blitz had to admit that maybe that was the best idea, it wasn't easy at times to become a parent. Shit, he even had to think about it being worth it for having to adopt Loona. He decided to change the subject and ask "So, what are you guy's plans for today? I won't need you at the office today because most of the time it will be just boring ass paper work and shit. So you guys can take the day off." Mox and Millie were surprised, and Mox had to ask "Really? Are you sure sir?" Blitz says "Oh I will be fine. Yesterday was a success that maybe a bit of a day off today won't hurt." Millie then said happily "Great! Always love killing but having more of a day off is always good." Mox said "But dear. We haven't really planned on doing anything today."
"You guys can go do things with Loona, since she was planning on doing that already. If that is fine with you Loona?" Loona was on her phone and said "I guess. Nixx would probably not mind either." She scratched Nixx on top of his hood and he did a sweet "cooo~" and actually shivered. He really liked that.