Ch 2: Octavia meets Nixx

Loona was alone with Nixx trying see what he liked to eat. So far though it seemed like he wasn't interested in any of the things Loona gave him. He wouldn't try the meat she got him, neither any fruit or vegetables. He just looked at them for a bit, and then look up at at Loona as if he was confused. Loona said "Here you eat it." She showed him and ate a peice of meat herself, it was good. Nixx tilted his head and watched and then when he was given a piece he actually took a bite and ate it. Well, he tried but then he spit it back out. Loona was minorly frustrated at this, she crossed her arms and said "Damn, this is a little harder than I thought." She knew that taking care of a pet was going to be a responsibility but she did make that decision when she bought Nixx. She sighed and decided to take a break from it. She knew Nixx wasn't being an annoyance on purpose, he just a bit of picky eater or maybe those weren't what he ate. Perhapes he ate something else, something more mineral like but what? She had to do some more thinking on her own. Her phone was charging, that is why she couldn't use it at the moment. She got out some Scotch that was hidden in a secret pantry. She would secretly have some of it when she was feeling a little stressed. She pour a short glass half full and sipped it. Nixx was watching her drink the liquid and made a slight 'burr' sound. Loona turned to him and had to smile. She petted him a bit and rubbed his hood rim which he liked very much. She then checked her phone, it was still kind of low but she got a text from Octavia. It read:
"Hey Loona. Can I come over to hang out?" Loona liked hanging out with Octavia, they became almost as close as sisters, not because their fathers Blitz and Stolas fucked each other, no, they understood each other very well. Loona texted back: "Sure, I want to show you something cool that I got."

Octavia texted back: "Alright, be there soon." Loona placed her phone back on the charger and sat down on a couch. Nixx went over to her and laid halfway on her lap and cuddled with her. Loona gave him more pets as she sipped her drink. She waited for Octavia to show up, she was going to love Nixx. He was cute, playful at times, and he had such a sweet personality. The only thing that was a problem was, she had to find out what his diet is.

Loonas ears perked up when she heard a knock at the door. She placed down her drink on a small table and went over to answer it. It was Octavia, an Owl looking Demon wearing her usual clothing. "Hey Octavia! How are you?" Loona said happily. Octavia said "I am doing fine. Except." She looks down sadly. "Their arguing again?" Loona asked in concern. Octavia nods and says "Yeah. Mom was cussing Dad out again." Loona knew ever since when Blitz and Stolas were having their sexual relationship, Stella found out and got very pissed and vengeful. Loona says "I am sorry to hear that." Octavia then says "Its fine. I was wondering if I can stay here for a while?" Loona smiles and says "Sure." Octavia also says "You mentioned you wanted to show me something?" Loona said "Oh yes!" She let Octavia walk in and explained "I bought this new pet. His name is Nixx." Octavia was looking ahead and said "That wouldn't be him drinking out of your glass is it?"

Loona wandered what Octavia meant and looked over to see Nixx had his head in her short glass lapping up the Scotch like it was water. "Oh shit! No Nixx don't drink that!" Loona ran over and picked him up. She looked him over to see if he was OK and to see if the Scotch did anything to him. Nixx just licked his lips and did a slight coo sound. Loona was surprised that he didn't appear sick are anything. Octavia said "I guess he likes alcohol?" Loona held Nixx and petted him and said "I didn't teach him that I swear. I was trying to find out what his diet was." Octavia was amazed by Nixx. She had not seen anything like him. He was cute and so cool looking and yet so mysterious. "Can I hold him?" Asked Octavia. Loona replies "Sure. He loves to be held and pet." Loona goes over to Octavia and says "Nixx meet Octavia, my best friend." Nixx looked at Octavia and then opened his chest slits. This kind of weirded Octavia out a bit but she got a hold of him and held him close to her. When she petted him he began to purr ever so softly. Octavia smiles and says "Aw your so adorable." Octavia was starting to feel better and forgot all about her Mom and Dad fighting. Loona sat down and Octavia did as well with Nixx on her lap.