Ch 6: Christmas

It was Christmas time in Hell and the I.M.P. group gathered together to open presents. Blitz wore a Santa Claus outfit and brought his presents. Loona got some of the ones she bought for the others. And Millie and Moxxie did the same. Loona gave Blitz his present, and he opened it and saw it was a small statue that Loona bought from the shop. He loved it, it was so beautiful and he could use it for his desk. "Thanks, Loona dear. I love it!" He gave her a hug. Loona smiled and said, "Knew you would." Loona then gave Millie and Moxxie two presents she bought them and they opened them. Mox's present was a necklace that had one side peice, and Millie got the other. It was a red and black heart that went together. Millie and Mox loved it, and both gave Loona a hug. Blitz then said, "I got a nice a present for both of you as well." Mox said."Really, what is it?"

Blitz got it, and it was a big present and said, "Both of you open it." Mill and Mox did, and they saw it was a huge crate. Blitz watched with a big smile as they pried it open. It was filled with packing stuff, and Mox dug through it. He then found what was inside. It was a tall woman leg, wearing fishnet stockings and a high-heeled shoe. Mox said "Oh um, thanks, sir. It looks nice." Millie asked."What is it?" Moxxie then said,"Well dear, it looks like a leg." Blitz then said,"Not just any leg." He brought out a lamp shade and put it on top of the leg. "It's a lamp." Mox and Millie looked at each other, and then Mox said "Oh thank you, sir."
"Y-Yeah, thanks, Blitz . It looks nice." Millie said. Blitz smiled and said, "Knew you would like it. You can put it anywhere. In the window of your living room, in the bedroom." He gave a slight wink.

They opened more presents, and Blitz even got one for Nixx. He handed it to Loona and said, "Here. This is specifically for Nixx." Loona held it and then gave it to Nixx. Nixx knew what to do. He tore the wrapping off and saw it was a box that had a nice beautiful bowl in it. It was a black bowl with orange stripes, which matched Nixx's colors. Loona said, "Oh a bowl."
"A bowl for him to drink out, of course." Blitz said. He then handed Loona a present and said, "Here, this is for you."

Loona took it and unwrapped it. It's was a fancy purse that was made of fine leather and had nice long straps. She looked at it and had to admit. It was really lovely looking. "Thanks.. Dad." Loona said, and she actually gave Blitz a hug, and this was quite surprising. Blitz almost started crying. His daughter had not given him a loving hug in a while. He hugged her back and said "Your welcome, sweetie. Merry Christmas." The rest of that day, they opened up some alcoholic cider and drank till they got heavily buzzed. And they joked and laughed and actually sang Christmas songs with each other and had a grand time. It was not long until they wind down and actually all fell asleep that night after drinking two bottles of the cider. Nixx was the last one awake and was drinking some of the last cider out of his new bowl he got. He stopped, licked his lips, and then looked over at both Loona and Blitz, actually sleeping together on the couch cuddling. He tilted his head and observed them.

The only truth is that he did find these individuals interesting. How they loved each other and showed how much they have a heart. For Demons that thrived in this oblivion, this underworld, they were no different from any other living beings. He then walked over and crawled in between them and snuggled with them. Pretty much, he had accepted all of them as his new owners, his new family. Hopefully, they would not be lost or abandoned him. If anyone dared, try and hurt them, or him for their own enjoyment or just for a rivalry. They will answer to him and suffer a great and brutal death, and if so... great distruction. Nixx was small and cute at first, but when big... they will know what he is truly capable of. He soon decided that thinking about all that was quite enough and getting himself all worked up was a waste. Time to sleep and see what the next day brought them.

Loona was the first one awake, and she had a minor headache. Well, that was to be suspected from a hangover and drinking a lot. She saw she was sleeping next to Blitz, and Blitz was holding Nixx like he was a Plushie. She had to admit that was pretty cute, so she grabbed her phone and took a picture of them. She smiled at the photo. She knew she would cherish it for, pretty much forever. After a while, Blitz woke up and looked around the place. Damn, he had some cleaning up to do. He then realized that Nixx was sleeping next to him or with him, and he smiled. He got up and stretched and yawned and said, "Man, best Christmas so far."