Ch 10: A Day On Earth

Loona had talked to Blitz about taking Nixx to the Living World to show him around. He was fine with it to a certain extent. Just one problem, sure Loona had a Human disguise. But, what about Nixx? Loona had to think about that, sure he had many different abilities that Mox managed to uncover due to studying him for long while. Loona said "I am sure he does have a way to disguise himself some how. Don't you Nixx?" She decided to ask him herself. Nixx looked at Loona, showing he was processing what her question was and then did a small "Coo~." Blitz was silent, Loona was silent. Even both Millie and Moxxie were silent. Loona then said "I suppose that would be a 'yes'." At least she could tell what he was trying to say. Blitz was skeptical, but he assumed that Loona could be with them in the Living World, just in case they needed her.

They got to IMP HQ and Blitz contacted the client to confirm their targets and they got there weapons ready. Loona had to prepare herself to change back into a human form and made sure Nixx was ready. Still in her Hellhound form she set Nixx down and said "Now, remember. Earth is way more different than what it's like down here in Hell. Are you sure you want to do this?" Nixx did a small smile and closed his eyes in a cute fashion responded with a "Mraaburr." Loona smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss. Blitz came in and said "Alright. Got our weapons ready, especially the new 357 Magnum I bought. Are you ready?" Loona turned and said "Why shouldn't I?" Blitz knew with that answer, she was ready and so was Nixx. Loona opened the portal and they went through. They went through and came out in a allyway. Blitz folded his arms and said "Alright, find these ass hats, rip and strangle them with their own guts, go home, and get paid." Mox said "Yeah, I am going to just stay back and let you and Millie handle this." Millie hugged him and said "Aw come on sugar. Don't be so sour. I promise I won't let anything crazy happen to you this time~." Mox felt a bit better and said "Alright Millie, thanks."
Blitz just brushed aside their lovey dovey and turned to Loona and said "Alright, you watch yourself and keep the volume up on your phone. I will let you know if we need you or when we are done so you can open the portal." Loona says "Yeah sure. Have fun." Blitz smiled and gave her a hug which Loona just let him.

After they left Loona had changed into her human form wearing the same outfit. She then turned to Nixx and said "Alright Nixx, lets see what you can disguise yourself as?" Nixx grew in his big form and did a "Burrburr." Loona didn't seem him change and blinked for a bit and said "Ok, Nixx. You got to disguise yourself or you are going to turn heads." Nixx had disguised himself, unknown to her. He then did something to Loonas vision. Her vision on Nixx changed from seeing him as the Creature that he was, to a fancy nice looking car.

It was a Lamborghini that looked sleek and brand new

It was a Lamborghini that looked sleek and brand new. (Image is above) It was a real fancy looking car and looked modern as well. Loona stood there in shock, that she was looking at a nice car, but she then remembered it was Nixx. She knew it was him but still all she saw was the Lamborghini infront of her. Then her vision went back and she could see Nixx again. At first Loona was confused, then she finally got it. Nixx must have did something to alternate her vision so that she must have saw just a Lamborghini sitting there, then he must have changed her vision back to where she could see him. "Oh wow, that's awesome Nixx!" Nixx smiled, laid down and motioned for Loona to get on. Loona smiled and got on his back. To others if they saw them, Loona was appearing to get in the car and driver seat. Loona said "Alright Nixx, just go a standard speed." Nixx understood and walked out of the allyway and onto the road. It was funny actually, just watching people casually walk along the streets and cars drive by as Nixx was walking out in the open with Loona on his back. But they just saw them as a car with a driver in it. Therfore Loona did not feel that strange. Nixx had to stop at a red light, Loona told him to, they had to follow the road rules. Pretty much had to act casual and normal.