Ch 15: Valentines Day

Loona had looked forward to planning a Date with Vortex. Sure she liked the party but having a proper date was what she wanted. In fact since the good pay from doing those hits, Blitz actually agreed that maybe going out and having fun was quite a nice idea. Loona was actually pleased, with the fact that Blitz allowed her to have a relationship with Tex. But, when Nixx heard about it, a date, he knew what this meant, it was what he dreaded. It first started with a date, then it would possibly escalate into something more.

He was relaxing silently trying to remain calm but the sick feeling in his gut got the best of him. He was trying to drink some Whiskey to kill it. He was licking it up slowly with eyes closed. Loona had just got off the phone with Octavia letting her know that Nixx was coming over to stay the night for the date with Tex. Octavia was happy for Loona, she had someone she loved. If only Nixx could be as proud as her, instead he was furious. He didn't know if he could face Loona going on this date and being left alone again. Loona was finishing up her stuff that she had to do and when the time came she began to get ready. She was willing to look extra nice this time. She actually put on some lipstick that was crimson red. Some nice eyeliner and was going to wear a black dress. Today was Valentines Day so it was appropriate. Nixx watched her get ready, he liked the way she looked, he however knew that she was looking nice for Tex, and that slowly infuriated him. He wanted to spend the evening with her, he actually had something he wanted to do for her for Valentines Day. Only thing though was that Tex was the only thing she could think of right now.

Blitz walked in and said "Hey Loona I got this for you for Valentines Day! Hope you like it."
"Is it a cure for Syphilis?" Loona asked. Blitz was silent from that question. Loona laughed and said "I'm kidding! Let me see." Blitz smiles and hands her the present. She opened it and it was a very pretty Amulet.

She took it out and held it in her hand. Blitz says "You can wear it on your Date. I think it will look really nice." Loona was actually in awe to see such a beautiful necklace. Blitz then helps put it on her and says "There, it looks really good on you. I think it will be great for your Date." Loona smiles and actually hugs Blitz and says "Thanks Dad, I love it." She then turns towards Nixx and says "What do you think Nixx?" Nixx looks over at Loona and smiles. He was trying to be positive but he knew that it wasn't just him that was going to enjoy the sight of it. Blitz then asks "So, do you want Millie and Mox to keep an eye on Nixx while you go on your date?"

Loona was looking at herself in the mirror and said "Octavia offered to watch Nixx while I went on my Date. In fact, she offered him to stay the night. I am pretty sure he will like that." Blitz was listening and nodded and said "I see. Well, that sounds like a good plan to me. I will be just doing some things for work and keep an eye out for anymore Hit offers." He sighs and says "I am really glad how things are going. And now that Nixx has become an offical member that means he will be more than a mascot." Loona was proud that Nixx had made himself useful in the buisness. He had amazing qualities that made him a pretty awesome ally. She knew purchasing him was worth it.

Loona then got a text message from Tex and it said "Hey Beautiful. Ready when ever you are." He put down a smiling wink face right after the message. Loona says "Oh Tex just texted me. He is ready." She got her new purse and had Nixx get on her shoulder. Blitz says "Be careful alright. Don't drink to much!" Loona says "I won't. See you later!" She gives Blitz a small peck on his cheek and then leaves. Blitz smiles and shakes his head. Then he got a call on his phone. He answers it "Hello Stolas."
"Blitzy! I am sure you got my Valentines Gift with something extra special~?" Blitz sighs and says "Yes, yes I got it." Loona headed out and she took Nixx to the Royal Palace of the Goetias. She knocked on the door and one of the Butlers answered. Loona asked for Octavia and Octavia showed up. "What's up Loona!? You look gorgeous!" Loona blushes and giggles. "I know! Thank you." She handed Nixx over to Octavia and said "Here he is. Make sure you let him have plenty of alcohol and make sure you give him extra pets too." Octavia took Nixx and said "No problem. Have a great time!" Nixx was trying his best to act like he was fine with this, but inside he was furious, and was frightened. He didn't want Loona to go. He watched as Loona walked away and have her 'goodbye' waves. It was like she was walking away for good. He sort of seemed sad. Octavia took him in and sat him down on her bed in her room. She asked "What do you want to do first Nixx?" Nixx was silent, he was just sitting there looking down, Octavia said "Its alright. Loona will be back soon." Nixx looked up at Octavia and did a slight "Coourr~." Sound. He wasn't sure what to do first, but he did seem to cheer up a little. Octavia smiles and says "I know. How about I show you around the Palace?" Nixx agreed to it and he got on Ocatvias shoulder and she started the tour.