Credits

Hello, and thank you for reading my own Helluva Boss fanfic. I really worked hard on it, and I hope you all enjoyed it! I wanted to do something unique than what the other fanfic stories people were writing. So I went with this original idea. Well, it's a bit original.

If you are wondering, yes, there will be a sequel to this later on, but I have other ideas I want to write. But I will get to work on it shortly and try and design a new cover for it, but it might take time, and I won't publish it later on this year.

Anyway, down to the characters list and credits list:

VivziePop:

Loona (of course)
Blitz
Moxxie
Millie
Octavia
Stolas
Stella
Vortex
Verosika Mayday
Coco
Apple
Fizzarolli (Not RoboFiz)
Alastor
Cherry (as a reference)
ETC.

(Other characters from both Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel will be introduced in the sequel.)

My own characters:

Nixx (My Original Creature/Character)
Austin McCflynn (My OC Hellhound)
The Scorch Gang:
Karver
Marv
Royce
Debora
-----------
Random dude that Marv was supposed to meet. (Doesn't have a name)
Bartender
Everett "Jason" Jones
Petunia Jones (Jasons older sister)
Daryll (Petunias Husband)
Brad (random human vicitm)
Vickie (random human vicitm)
Trisha (random human victim)
Mafia boss
Loser Lawyer Max
General Harvick
Etc.

Yes, there is a post credits scene.

Post Credits Scene:

Late at night, a young 12 year old geeky looking kid was walking along sadly and lonely. His name was Artie, and he was a really skinny stereotypical looking geek. He had light blonde hair and actually had freckles on his face. He wore a white t-shirt, with blue jean shorts, with white socks and sneakers. His Dad had kicked him out of the house again, and he was alone. "Stupid Asshole dad! I wish I was bigger and stronger so I could teach him a lesson." He went by the lake and started skipping rocks on the water. He then sat on a large boulder thinking about how shitty his life was. Until he looked up and saw something. It looked like a shooting star at first, then it got bigger and bigger. Then he saw what it was. It was a meteorite, and it was heading his way. Artie jumped off the Boulder and ducked behind it for cover. The Meteor hit, and there was a big loud explosion. Artie slowly looked over the boulder slowly and saw what the meteor was. It was an orb of some sort with straight sides. Like a 20-sided dice, but was the size of a basketball.

"Wow." Artie said as he approached it. Surprisingly, it didn't give off any heat. It was cold. He saw it was metallic and had markings all over it like some kind of carvings. Be knelt down and touched it, then he picked it up. "You're coming home with me!" He said.

End of post credits scene.