Ch 18: Here and Now

Loona woke up with Nixx beside her. She smiled and gave him pets. Poor thing had been through so much, sure he could fend for himself if need be. He has proven it many times, but just to try and be pacifistic and not try and harm anyone, then brought him to that edge. Sure, that was a good reason. Nixx woke up from another bad dream he had, but when he turned around and saw Loona smiling and slowly stroking him made him feel better. He didn't know what he would do if she hadn't came along and adopted him. Surley he would have ran away from Jason and would not know where to go. He would have went off to, end himself, if he couldn't take it any more. Tears began to appear in his eyes and Loona saw this "Aw its ok. Come here. Don't worry I am not going any where." She gave him a cuddling hug and some kisses, then she got up and went to go have a shower with him. Then she got dressed in some different clothing. She put on a black leather jacket with a white tank top underneath, a revealing thong but had a leather skirt over it and her stockings with high-heeled boots, along with her spiked collar. She also redid her hair and make-up. After that, she got Nixx and put him on her shoulders. Nixx was glad he was still with her and that she didn't abandon him. His bad dream that he had was where she did just that. She just went up and left him alone.

Blitz was in awe about Loonas' new look. They were working again today, and things were kind of slow. Loona was at the desk with Nixx on her lap. She took a break from holding the magazine she was reading and gave him some pets. This made Nixx purr happily. She was scratching behind his hood points, and this made him purr more to the point he was giving off a vibration throughout his body. In fact, the vibration so strong that Loona began to feel it, in the other kind of way. She blushed as the sensation began to creep between her legs and... holy shit she began to feel it. She said, "Um, ok, Nixx, calm down. I know you're really happy, but tone down on the purring, please." Then a voice said,"Hey Apple, do you hear that? Sounds like someone is enjoying their vibrator~." It was two of Verosikas friends Coco and Apple. Apple giggles and says "Your right. It wouldn't happen to be that Loona would it?" They were teasing, of course.

Loona growled and said "Don't you whores have an orgy to tend to!?" Apple says "Oooh touched a nerve didn't we~? Then what is that we here?" Loona shows them Nixx and they both were in shock, they had never seen anything like it. "It was him purring. A lot." The two succubi completly forgot about their teasing. "Oh my! He is so cute~!" Coco said. Apple says "He is! And he looks really cool too!" They both went over to have a closer look. Nixx scanned them and was interested in them as well. "Can we pet him? Please!" Coco said. Loona sighs and says "Alright. But don't get too touchy feely with him." Apple and Coco began giving Nixx pets which Nixx didn't mind at all. He knew they were alright. Then a stern voice said "Ahem! What are you two doing?" It was Verosika Mayday herself standing there with a stern experssion. Apple says "Oh Mrs. Mayday, we were just looking at Loonas new pet!" Verosika was not impressed, she said "Didn't I tell you two to go up to my office?" Coco and Apple looked at each other nervously and Coco said "Yes, you did." Mayday then said "Well then. You two get your slutty asses up there!" Coco and Apple did as they were told and left. Loona was a but upset about that.

Verosika then turned to Loona and said "So, this is your new pet huh?" Loona said "Yes, his name is Nixx." Mrs Mayday looked at him and said "Vortex told me he managed to move my car out of the parking spot that I think I still owned." Loona scoffs and says "We beat you fair and square at that duel. You said we could have it back." Verosika said "Yeah I did, but thats because your fuckhead of a boss black mailed us!" Loona just said "You still let us win. Therefore it still counts. Anyway what do you want? I am working here." Verosika says "I just want to know how your pet, Nixx managed to move my car!" Loona decided to show her, she turned to Nixx and said "You heard the lady. Show her Nixx." Nixx did just that, he jumped off the desk top and got on the floor, he then turned bigger. He was now face to face with Verosika and she was in shock. Nixx looked her in the eyes, long and silent. Then, he licked her on the cheek. Verosika flinched from this and backed up. She gasped and held her cheek that was starting to flush. Loona did her best to try and not burst out laughing, but she did smile. Mrs. Mayday was a bit angry and turned and stomped away in a huff. Nixx turned small again and hopped back up on top of the desk. Loona giggled and said "You are indeed adorable Nixx." She scratched underneath his chin and Nixx cooed happily. Soon after Vortex came up and Loona saw him and frowned. "Oh hey Vortex." She didn't sound too happy. Vortex couldn't blame her.